hi, and help

Status
Not open for further replies.

thewiseguy7

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Private
I'm a tb/dl who is loving everything about it, i currently use size 6 diapers and am wanting to move into pull-ups, but i need a discrete way of getting them to my house. I live half a mile away from a store, that i can get to on my bike. My parents don't know that i do this, so i cant ask them to get them. I have a place where i keep them, i just need a way of getting them home.:dunno:

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
I'm a tb/dl who is loving everything about it, i currently use size 6 diapers and am wanting to move into pull-ups, but i need a discrete way of getting them to my house. I live half a mile away from a store, that i can get to on my bike. My parents don't know that i do this, so i cant ask them to get them. I have a place where i keep them, i just need a way of getting them home.:dunno:
Take a backpack and welcome to the site. :)

S

Secret

Yeah take a backpack and go while they are out at dinner or a movie and you are home alone and you make a mad dash for the super market/pharmacy

Role
Private
If there at work when you get home from school then just go, and take a backpack.

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Welcome to the site. As others have suggested, a simple backpack works great for getting diapers and related items from a store to your house. It's worked great for me on several occasions. Pick out a strategically beneficial time and do it.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Welcome to the site. As for sneaking stuff in, a backpack is good enough if you have an excuse to go out etc. For more information look on the wiki, it has loads of really useful information.

Status
Not open for further replies.