• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Hi all

Status
Not open for further replies.

doctordiaper

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Hello...I come from New Jersey, USA, and have been wearing diapers for several years now. I am 18 years old, and still live with my parents (who know nothing about my diapers). Actually, I get caught every once in a while...but i have no problem after that. As of now, I wear almost any type of diaper i can get a hand of. I live near a lot of walgreens, rite aids, cvs's...so I always have a place to go. That's about all I have to say now. Thank you, bye!:)

skinnypuppy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Hi and welcome to our community, I see you've jumped right in :)

Ya, there are a lot of those around (I live just across your northern border). Convenient.

Anyway, keep coming around, and join in any conversations that interest you (or start some that do).

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Hi and welcome!

That's quite impressive - sneaking 24/7 wearing past your parents without getting into any trouble. Guess your parents don't really care much about your choice of underwear or think you're old enough to take care of your medical problems yourself.

Peachy

doctordiaper

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Yea...I don't wear 24/7. Sometimes I go a few days wearing most of the time, but because I don't do #2 in my diaper, I always have to take my diaper off when I need to do that. And I pretty much have full control of everything.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Welcome to the site. I grew up in Toms River, N. J., though I haven't lived there for years. Anyway, I hope the site serves you well. It's a good group of people, most of whom are helpful.

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
Welcome to Adisc

Status
Not open for further replies.