• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babylai

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
The system tells me I haven't introduced myself, so I better rectify that mistake,

I am 43 years old, live in Denmark. I am married to a man (we've been together since 1993) who has always known about my desire for diapers.

I am bisexual, likes diapers, baby play as well as a lot more advanced kinks,

I am the owner of the danish site diaper.dk - and used to run a portal on infamtilism.org (now only hosting Understanding Infantilism by Bittergrey).

I work with tools and processes for software service for an international company. My interests cover internet, computers, photography and sex ;)

I have been active on the internet since around 1990 so some of you may have seen my name before :)

If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards
Nicolai

SnowballFox

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
Oh, well... Welcome here I guess... Even though it seems you been here longer than I. :3
Diaper.dk...I haven't been on there for ages...If a few months can be considered ages that is.
Anyways. Once Again hi, my Fellow dane. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.