Hi all

Status
Not open for further replies.

bibi2504

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Hello, I'm a 27yo Belgian guy who's interested in diapers and pacifiers. I always sleep with a paci in my mouth since I was 15yo. and I'd love to chat with other paci-lovers :p Because I feel that my paci is more important than my diaper... I know I'm a bit of exception here but I can't help myself :laugh:

I love paci pics so if someone knows where I can find lots of pacifier pics (guys or girls), let me know :thumbsup:

Mingus

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Welcome! Hope you enjoy the forum. Glad to see you've already started posting some.

Kraiden is the forum paci guru. I don't know about pictures, but here is a video on diaperspace of a girl doing tricks with a paci, though.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Ah, a wannabe kaaskop :p

Welcome to the forum.

You aren't the only one that likes binkies more then diapers, if I had to chose between the two for instance I'd chose the binky.

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
Welcome to ADISC!

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Welcome to the site. If you look around you will find people who prefer pacis, bottles, plushies and loads of other stuff compared to diapers. I personally love bottles. Take a look around and don't be afraid to post. We won't bite you or anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.