• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Hi all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover
Hello everyone,

I'm an 18yo DL from Texas. Pretty much been hooked on diapers since I was old enough to sort out my feelings for what they were. My parents and brother know about me, and kinda turn a blind eye whenever possible. I kinda like being babied, but not to the extent that I'd call myself an AB. I love a good thick diaper though.

As for the rest of me, there's not too much. I keep a steady job, but still live at home. Haven't started college yet, but will be starting next semester. I'm a bit of an entrepeneur, always thinking up new business ideas, but don't have any real $$$ to speak of, so it all just gets written down and filed away for if I ever hit the lottery(yeah, right!).

Anyways, that's about it for now. Any questions, ask away, and I'll answer those I'm comfortable with.

Thanks,
Newguy

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Welcome to the site :)

Everyone has to be new sometime. Seems you're stuck being the "newguy" for the foreseable future, so enjoy it. I hope you'll find it worth your while. I think it's worth what you put into it. Read around, get a feel for the place, and speak up when it suits you.

Role
Diaper Lover
Thanks for the welcome guys, I'm glad to find a good community for support, and I'm looking forward to getting to know you all.

wwetbed

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Welcome to ADISC! And Happy New Year! hopefully u can get a dipe savings account!!=)

Status
Not open for further replies.