• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi all

Normallynappied

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Just an introduction. I'm a 58 year old male who is very normal other than I enjoy wearing nappies and plastic pants. I've worn on and off for 6 years or so but much more recently. My wearing is more from a submissive side. I don't binge and throw, out, my collection of plastic pants just gets bigger and I finally put my nappies on a subscription service as I wear Tena Slip Maxi or Slip Super and are easily available from incontinence suppliers. The more I wear the more I wet and I can now wet lying down, front, sides and back with frightening ease and once back in my nappy and plastic pants I wet frequently and with limited volume/stream but can still go back to normal though over time I wet with great ease and often as soon as I go back in nappies.. It's probably time to wear every night in bed and see what happens, I'm excited to find out.

Reactions: Lumos, ianwee, Jorelaxed and 1 other person
Hello & Welcome to the site
Thanks for sharing your story
you will love it here 😊

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Hello and Welcome to this site

Welcome

Normallynappied said:
Just an introduction. I'm a 58 year old male who is very normal other than I enjoy wearing nappies and plastic pants. I've worn on and off for 6 years or so but much more recently. My wearing is more from a submissive side. I don't binge and throw, out, my collection of plastic pants just gets bigger and I finally put my nappies on a subscription service as I wear Tena Slip Maxi or Slip Super and are easily available from incontinence suppliers. The more I wear the more I wet and I can now wet lying down, front, sides and back with frightening ease and once back in my nappy and plastic pants I wet frequently and with limited volume/stream but can still go back to normal though over time I wet with great ease and often as soon as I go back in nappies.. It's probably time to wear every night in bed and see what happens, I'm excited to find out.
Hello and welcome

Normallynappied said:
Welcome! Enjoy and thanks for sharing!

Hi and welcome. I almost always wear a diaper to bed. It helps me sleep and there's a sense of peace and innocence.

Reactions: nectar0001 and Jorelaxed
Hello and welcome to the Adisc forum.😊

Welcome and enjoy
(Mine is a very similar story)

Nice to meet you.

Normallynappied said:
It's probably time to wear every night in bed and see what happens, I'm excited to find out.
Sure, try wearing every night - but I would suggest you get some waterproof mattress protection first, just in case of leakages. Hope you continue to have lots of fun.

Hi Normallynappied, welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy yourself, and make lots of new friends. (y) :)

Reactions: nectar0001
Welcome aboard!

Back