• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi, all!

BundleOfJoy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Hi my name is Bundle of Joy and I've just joined here after spending a little while lurking, I've got to say you guys seem a lovely bunch! I've been a little since I was 17 (I'm 22 now) and I've always whilst growing up liked baby things, toys and nappies, I've always wanted to be babied and I've always frequently had accidents growing up and even now I've got an overactive bladder and bowel! I've come here because nr1 i want to make some little friends and nr2 needing to accept myself and stop my binging and purging cycles and nr 3 there is a lot of fun posts to read here on Adisc!

Here's some boring details about me: I'm 22 years old from England who is a born again Christian and just beginning to accept myself . I work as a home carer for the elderly and disabled and I am currently just starting my NVQ adult social level 2 diploma. I live with my dad, step mum and my dog and cat, I also have an older brother but he has moved out. I have Asperger's syndrome, OAB and I've had a few learning difficulties growing up but despite that I've done quite well! (My peditriation didn't think I would function well as a adult) I am relatively independent too but I'm quite shy but talkative once you get to know, I'll chat your ear off once I get going! I've had a rough childhood since ive had to witness my bio mum who has sadly passed away about 5 years ago and I've suffered a bit of emotional abuse in my family (I don't want to get into it too much since I love my family and we have had our ups and downs but sadly one or two of my family members didn't get raised right which led to the same parenting being repeated again)

My hobbies are drawing (usually Christian related content or nature), painting (usually kiddie paintings!), going to church to meet friends (not that I can do that at the moment!), playing my favourite game the sims (and other retro games but nothing violent for me please!), playing with my toys (children's toys! I don't tend to share this with other people normally!), watching cartoons, comedy and documentaries, knitting, cross stitch and I like some sports like swimming, tennis and badminton. (I'm not really sporty though!)

Now onto my ABDL side, I like to be anything between 2-9 years old, still in nappies and pull ups of course, I have dummies, I love to play with toys and watch cartoons, I'm quite nostalgic for the 90s and 2000s as that's when I grew up (I'm actually nostalgic for my teenage years too even though I don't want to be a teenager ever again) i dress quite childlike in real life and I guess I'm both adult and child in the same body even though I know when to draw the line and I'm quite capable of being an adult.

Wow! This felt like writing a CV!

• Love
Reactions: Adrian697DL, Canadoodle, Chibibaby and 2 others
Hey welcome to ADISC! I'm nostalgic too so I feel you there on that (sometimes would watch 90s commercials on youtube and sing along to the old mcdonalds ....we love to see you smile

You sound like you have a lot of fun with so many different hobbies! (Also gotta hand it to you for probably the most complete introduction I ever seen. I look forward to seeing you around the site! Lots of hugs!

-Brandon

Last edited:
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Yes I do keep myself busy and yes I've always been this thorough, I often get commented about it or taken the Micky out of me for it! I guess it's an autistic trait or something. Thanks for the hugs and I'll watch these commercial tommorow perhaps when I get more time :)

• Love
Reactions: Canadoodle, Pupbrandon and BobbiSueEllen
I don't generally tend to get bored anymore either

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Hi and welcome to the site. You wrote a very nice introduction. I'm a church musician, classically trained though I now do mostly contemporary music with the choirs and praise band.

Welcome to the site. I love 90's and early 2000's cartoons myself. Plus I think we're all kids at heart to some extent

Welcome. Wonderful introduction.

Hi Joy! Welcome to Adisc! Always nice to see a fellow christian on the board as well. Feel free to chat with me sometime.

Sounds brill xx

Hi and welcome, Bundle of Joy. It's a pleasure to welcome another Brit. I'm sorry to hear about your negative past experiences but, judging by your introduction, you've still done very well. I hope you have a great time here.

I'm sure I will Adrian xx

Back