• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eddy200

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hello everyone. I was once registered on adisc (tbdl.org in the dark ages) as deepend or deep or something of the like until I deleted my account but I am now back. I apologize for my hasty departure about a half-year ago, but I was 'caught' by my fam and had to seriously be on the down-low for a while with this kind of stuff. I now find myself in better circumstances again and would like to reconnect to this great community of peeps.

I am 21, male;
AB/DL but more DL than AB;
Straight with a GF who knows and supports me;
Christian with mixed (left right and moderate) political views.

I am also an audiophile;
Sound engineer;
Aspiring entrepreneur;
Short-hand cook;
and a bit of a connoisseur of fine tobacco products.

Maxicoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
Welcome.
(love the avie so cute)

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I am also an audiophile;
Sound engineer;

and a bit of a connoisseur of fine tobacco products.

What sort of audio equipment do you have, or aspire to having? I once had a
d8382053eff8554d30f4a0c2ff70962c.jpg
and I miss it...

What manner of tobacco? pipe or cigars? (I've not heard of cigarette or chewing tobacco connoisseurs, though I am partial to an Indian beedi on occasion.)

eddy200

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I like all kinds of food, Fire, If it's in front of me I eat it, and there's a good chance that I've cooked it too.

Raccoon, my personal library consists mainly of CDs and LPs. I just have a standard sony CD player with a headphone out for the CDs since I don't have any SACDs or anything up that alley. However I do enjoy a good 180 gram pure virgin vinyl record. I currently spin on a technics sl-1200 Mk2, with the stock tonearm and a shure M97xE cart, running into a pioneer VSX-305 receiver. I run two sets of speakers in an A + B configuration off the receiver; a pair of Sony HH-s700, (they came with a mid-range bookshelf system) these handle the mid and upper range. The other pair is a set of speakers given to me by a friend and mentor of mine in the audiophile world (he's got like $60k plus invested in his two (2) McIntosh systems) and I don't really know what they are. They are one-way with 10" drivers, walnut cabinets and wicker grills and look to be from the mid to late seventies in origin. But they do sound great, I would value them at around $200-$300 only because they only really handle the lower to mid-range effectively, they need something else to help them upstairs.

However I would love and do plan on eventually having a system with nothing less then a McIntosh receiver, two McIntosh mono-block amps, a dedicated phono pre-amp, a VPI super scoutmaster turntable and some kind of pair of ridiculous over-the-top speakers. One piece at a time ...

As for tobacco ...
I like pipe tobacco, usually something with black Cavendish. As for stoggies I usually smoke a Partagas sambosso or padre, and sometimes I indulge in a black label. However my favorite cigar is a Rockey Patel 1992 - sooo good, especially with gin and tonic.

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
oooH, Scoutmatrer.
images
I want a rega planar 3 or anyother systemdek, tube amps... I like magnapans, quasi-electrostatic flat drivers... Rhis is of course down the road a bit...

Last edited:

Kiani

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Other
Welcome to the site! I am glad you have a girlfriend who knows and supports you, we all need somone to talk to about this; and to change our diapers! Haha. Welcome to the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.