Status
Not open for further replies.

lafi

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Hi, Lafi is here.

Nice to see you all, hope we'll become a best friends. There are problems with diapers community in my country and the desire to have friends there forced me to join the forum.
I'm man an ordinary man that love IT and diapers :)) All it started in childhood. I have no idea why, but I remember moments when my mother bought diapers for me even there was no reason to wear them. If I remember correctly size 5/6 was perfect for me. I also remember the moments when on Saturday morning I picked up a free diaper and went to the living room where i spent a whole morning wearing the diaper and building a castle :)

The sad fact is that for some reason i forgot about my diaper passion for a decade. But one day I walked in the local store and noticed a strange pack of diapers. There was a young girl, but she was about 10-12 year. And now I'm here :) My special interest in ABDL are diapers. Neither serious regression, nor BDSM. Just love to wear diapers, especially Drynites. Despite the fact that they leak always.

Now I wear diapers rare, because of my work, study and so on. But I have passion to discuss the diapers or our fetish in general. Also I'm always ready to talk about sci-fi, programming (yeah, build something great). My the best dream is to build a factory that produces perfect diapers, that will be better than drynites.

:smile1:

Little2Roo

Published Author
Company Rep
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
Welcome, Lafi. You are the only Russian I have seen on this site, though I imagine there must be others. Are diapers for adults as "taboo" in Russia as other countries? What kind of diapers do they have in Russia? Really look forward to getting to know you here on ADISC

Tig

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

lafi

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Welcome, Lafi. You are the only Russian I have seen on this site, though I imagine there must be others. Are diapers for adults as "taboo" in Russia as other countries? What kind of diapers do they have in Russia? Really look forward to getting to know you here on ADISC

> Are diapers for adults as "taboo" in Russia as other countries?
Let me tell you a story. Please note, i have to translate some terms from Russian into English, so it could sound quite artsy.

There a building where students live while studying at the University. It calls probably dormitory, but there are some distinguish features in our local hostel.
First of all there is a woman that cares about f*king everything and controls the order inside the building by forcing the student to obey the following rules:
- Smoking is forbidden inside the building
- Guests are obligated to leave the building before 11 pm
and so on. In addition to that our accommodation is a small room that has no kitchen or toilet. They are at the end of the hall on each of the floors. Sorry for the long background. In general you should remember that we have an angry woman and a shared kitchen. Sounds like a beginning of a bdsm story, doesn't it?

Few weeks ago I was at her office due to really noisy party at my room. Apart from her intention of expelling me from the University she told, that she had found a diaper in a garbage at the kitchen, lol. No, it's not my diaper. We won't pay attention to the fact that she for some reason inspects garbages at the kitchens, let's roll to the content of the story.

She was really mad at that person who had thrown the diaper into a garbage, because in her opinion someone would have had thought that all the students wear diapers, and he or she should have had thrown the diaper into his own garbage in his room instead of in shared one. I wouldn't object that this story really excited me and I even tried to ague with her. I told that probably it's not our business and who even know why he or she had thrown the diaper into a garbage. I also told that it might be a disease and the person had to wear diapers and he or she had probably thrown the diaper into a shared garbage because of the neighbor who was at room right at the moment when he or she had to remove a diaper and so on. She also mentioned this theme during that week several times. (Hope she doesn't think that it is mine:))

So, are diapers for adults "taboo"? I think yes. In our country any fetish is quite strange and probably dangerous. I think diapers even worse because as a fetish they could be easily associated (by non-abdl people) with pedophilia and so on. Yep.

> What kind of diapers do they have in Russia?
I think any ab-dl guy or girl in Russia will tell you that we are lack of diapers brands. We have popular brands like Tena, Molicar and so on, for children we have Libero, Huggies, Pampers. Of course we don't have such a variety of diapers designs like in USA or Europe. It makes me sad sometimes. We also have drynites (it is the diapers for teenagers and it is the single diaper brand for teenagers). Also they are quite expensive.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.