• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi all new been a cd but just disoved diapers

Debbiebilittlevirgin

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Just discovered the pleasure
Of diapers though been a panties wetter for years happy to be a sissy ab but feel more like a little will be me pre teen girl who has to bevdiaperd as I wet my panties too often not sure how peeps meet and find a daddy I definitely can be naughty and def need spanking if I don't behave

Reactions: DLinEx and warmfeeling

Debbiebilittlevirgin

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Some one pointed out my dodgy writting
I think I need scolding dont you
Where when diaper on or off lol

Reactions: warmfeeling

ChrisK

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello 👋 and welcome! Glad you discovered diapers. They are amazing. I am surprised you call them diapers being from the UK but it's all the same. Those soft white clouds between my legs give me comfort and support like no other. I call them HUGS 😁

Reactions: warmfeeling

Debbiebilittlevirgin

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Nappies I know but seems most call them as u do across the pond yummy fun either way as I'm finding out

Reactions: ChrisK

Adrian697DL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi and welcome, Debbie.

Debbiebilittlevirgin

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Thank u a little on the old side to be starting my journey as a dl little but feel I need it it so much the feeling of a nappy between my legs over my bottom wetting being chastised by a mummy or daddy or playing with another little sister would be heaven

Reactions: Adrian697DL

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Adrian697DL said:
Hi and welcome, Debbie.
Debbiebilittlevirgin said:
Just discovered the pleasure
Of diapers though been a panties wetter for years happy to be a sissy ab but feel more like a little will be me pre teen girl who has to bevdiaperd as I wet my panties too often not sure how peeps meet and find a daddy I definitely can be naughty and def need spanking if I don't behave
Hello and welcome

ChrisK

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Debbiebilittlevirgin said:
Thank u a little on the old side to be starting my journey as a dl little but feel I need it it so much the feeling of a nappy between my legs over my bottom wetting being chastised by a mummy or daddy or playing with another little sister would be heaven
Never to old.....discovery and exploration knows no bounds. There is a thread (diapers vs nappys) you should read and comment. I think we're going to have to change our title to AB/DNPLFLIC 😁