• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi all. Covert little from north Derbyshire. Looking to make like minded friends. Matty.

matty89

Looking to talk to littles near the Peak District
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Looking to make local friends to the Peak District. Old time found little but haven’t found the community until recently. Hope to speak soon! Matty.

Reactions: Jorelaxed, Adrian697DL and Edgewater
Welcome

Reactions: matty89 and Edgewater
Hi and welcome.

Little bit further here in the SW UK, you'll fin plenty of lovely people here it's a great site to be on.

Reactions: Edgewater
Belarin said:
Hi and welcome.

Little bit further here in the SW UK, you'll fin plenty of lovely people here it's a great site to be on.
Thank you!

Welcome

Welcome! I'm over in North Notts so you're not alone in the North Midlands.

Definitely would be good to get to know you on here, care to give a taster on your interests?

Welcome and be welcomed to this wonderful world of ADISC from the other side of the big pond! Enjoy yourself in this amazing place as near everyone here is wearing a diaper!

Reactions: matty89
Hi and welcome, Matty.

matty89 said:
Looking to make local friends to the Peak District. Old time found little but haven’t found the community until recently. Hope to speak soon! Matty.
Hi Matty

I am in Burtion, happy to meetup if you like.

siysiy said:
Hi Matty

I am in Burtion, happy to meetup if you like.
Hi yes that would be great!

Reactions: Edgewater and siysiy
Anemone said:
Welcome! I'm over in North Notts so you're not alone in the North Midlands.

Definitely would be good to get to know you on here, care to give a taster on your interests?
I have many interests beside this. Mainly mechanical and old things like steam trains. How about you? Would love to meet up with likeminded littles or DL’s.

matty89 said:
Hi yes that would be great!
Ha Matty.

If you are free on Sundays there is this event

You will meet loads of us Littles that live in the airer and have fun as well.

Let me know if you would like to go as I could meet you beforehand so you not going in on your own.

Hugs

Welcome

matty89 said:
Hello matty89, welcome. I’m just south of Newcastle Upon Tyne. Hope you have fun with us here😁👍🏻

matty89 said:
I have many interests beside this. Mainly mechanical and old things like steam trains. How about you? Would love to meet up with likeminded littles or DL’s.

I think there are a few trains aficionado here, you're in good company! Personally my big geeky interest is toy soldiers.

Welcome here too. I’m from north east England. Like you I’ve been a bedwetter and nappy wearer at night out of necessity for a long time but as I’ve got older I’ve realised how much I like wearing, how comforting and relaxing it makes me feel and I’ve found this group which has been great.

My wife is great in that she understands I need to wear and wearing a nappy doesn’t get in the way of intimacy at all, but she is not aware that I actually like wearing and using. I feel that sharing that side of me would be a step too far.

Reactions: Edgewater and Adrian697DL
Hi and welcome. I hope you have a good time here.

matty89 said:
Hi Matty, I hope you like it here, I’m down south so can’t really meet up but I also love mechanical things, my favourites are steam traction engines and tractors 🚜

Karoq said:
Welcome here too. I’m from north east England. Like you I’ve been a bedwetter and nappy wearer at night out of necessity for a long time but as I’ve got older I’ve realised how much I like wearing, how comforting and relaxing it makes me feel and I’ve found this group which has been great.

My wife is great in that she understands I need to wear and wearing a nappy doesn’t get in the way of intimacy at all, but she is not aware that I actually like wearing and using. I feel that sharing that side of me would be a step too far.
Hi mate! Yes this is the exact scenario I’m in. She understands my need to wear one for bed but anything else is out of the question I know for sure she isn’t open minded enough to deal with it. I get away with it a lot more if I’m poorly a cold etc as it affects my bladder function. I don’t get much time in a day after work to meet up with anyone else. To be honest I hadn’t realised it was more than just a fetish until I visited mummy grace in Nottingham which happened to unlock my little side as I couldn’t help acting like a baby with her. She was fantastic. She put suppositories up my bum as I was nervous about doing number 2 with her so I didn’t have a choice and over the 4 hours I was there made a complete fuss of me. Unfortunately I don’t have the spare cash to book another visit with her. 😢 be nice to meet a local little for occasional meet ups. Shame you are so far away.

Back