miapeters

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Hi guys, I am back on here after a long time and its been a rough couple of years. A lot of things have changed for me as a quad amputee with incontinence. A lot of my perspective has changed as well about incontinence and this community. I have found other communities more inline with helping people with incontinence but I will never forget the support I got from the people in this community and I will forever be thankful.
I could write a whole story of what I've been up to for this long but to be honest I am a little lazy :p but if you guys have any questions or updates let me know and I will try and reply if I can. Apologies in advance if I cannot.

Reactions: HumanFly, Furrytum, passion4life and 2 others
Hi mia...... I remember we had a number of chats. I always enjoyed you. I can understand finding another site that more fits your specific needs. I hope all is well with you.

Reactions: Jonnythepony
Sorry I never got to chat with you before. In any case, I am glad you found the support you need. Always available to chat if needed.

dogboy said:
Hi mia...... I remember we had a number of chats. I always enjoyed you. I can understand finding another site that more fits your specific needs. I hope all is well with you.
i will always be grateful to this site for helping me through those times, the incontinence part of my life was really rough and it still is difficult to deal with but the people here were so nice, understanding and helped me immensely.

Reactions: dogboy
Back