• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi Adsic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skylinenumber1

Diaper Swag
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Hi Everyone! Name Sky! Thank you for letting me be part of community. i hope can made friends and learn more about Abdl.

Thank you

Welcome
I'm sure you'll be able to learn quite a bit without engaging - you'll get more out of this if you do talk with people. To that end, it might be helpful to tell us a little bit about yourself. Things like hobbies, goals, favorite ice cream flavor? Also, the discord is fun.

Thanks🌠

Last edited:
Welcome Sky!

Looks like you have a favorite car. There are a few car people here too I am sure. I don't know much about tuners these days but I did my time with points and plugs.

Hi yes my name sky and drive Nissan skyline gtr My profile picture is off my custom graphics onesie. my friend made it for me🌠

Attachments

• 6AE9DA64-8D52-43A9-8F5B-8075CABE1FC2.jpeg
    6AE9DA64-8D52-43A9-8F5B-8075CABE1FC2.jpeg
    10 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Reactions: eastcoastdl
Welcome Sky!

I hope you feel right at home here on ADISC. I saw the pic and I absolutely LOVE your car!! What year is it? How long have you had it?

Thank you! it 2018 nissan skyline Gtr. With alot upgrade and customization been 2 year now i own it.🌠

You drive?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back