Hi :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZodiacPup

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
Hi ya all! It feels kinda weird being a newbie, but I think we all need to be new to something, huh? -- OK, what I´m not new to is to diapers. I have had this love for diapers ever since I was potty-trained.

I'm glad to know I'm not alone with this, and I hope to help others with what I know (and probably being helped). But that's what living in a community is: giving and taking.

Anyway, happy to join in!

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Welcome to ADISC, DiaperCames. :biggrin: You know English well for someone who lives in Mexico. ^_^ Have fun.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Hola! If you remember to post your opinion (don't be shy) you will quickly loose your N00B-ish status.

Have fun on the forums!

ZodiacPup

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
To be honest it feels weird not to be in the country where most members are, and that makes me feel a lil' more shy, but well, I hope we all could get along well :) Thank you for the greets!!!

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Nice to see someone from a new part of the world on here! Hola!

Welcome to the community! I hope that you enjoy it here!

Please feel free to post when ever you would like and to ask any qeustions, advice, or support you might need.

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Welcome to adisc. Hope you have a good time. Makes sure to check out the wiki ,and blogs; both have links in the top left corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.