• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

heyyyy I'm Bobby!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyBobbyy

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
My name is Bobby. I am abut 2 years old and like to dance. I really love drawing. :) I'm here because I want to make some friends, especially girls :laugh: I have two brothers and my mum left when I was young, I would love some girls to talk to... hopefully that doesn't sound weeird... :grouphug: (I would love a sister) sorry if I seem funny I suffer from aspergers

Hello Bobby and welcome to the group.

Welcome Bobby to the forum, just tame your enthusiasm a little , we have a small contingent of very nice young lady's here ,just don't overwhelm them, as far as diaper status and and there interests read alot and make friends, lots of great people here , any of the young lady's who may be of intrest to you but try and remember because their are so few, people sometimes when very new will be like moths to a light and that can get old quick for them, they get flooded with contacts, so please be respectful of how they feel and there desires or interest, just a friendly heads up so nobody gets upset. If you have any questions feel free to ask somebody for guidance and we will be happy to help.

Enjoy and again Welcome!

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Hey babybobbyy, I can be your vertiual sister of you like, I have also got Asperger's and I have ADHD as well. Tell us a bit about yourself

Thanks for welcoming me! Angelic I would love that. I love sweeties, animals, I love being outdoors and going to parks. I like trains a lot too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back