• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Heyo

Samaki1000

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Carer
Hiya, most people call me Sammy, I've always been into diapers and feeling little since I was a kid but only recently been able to actually enjoy it comfortably in my home. I'm a very competitive gamer boy who also loves tech and studying the new upcoming programs. I'm very big into the art scene, am a big dork who loves anime and cartoons, as well as many of the popular shows on Netflix. Am also a big Riot games fanboy >< I don't play many of their games anymore but still love the world of Runeterra and their stories! I'm looking for friends and advice on how to grow my hobby of being a little as I started enjoying diapers more and have very little knowledge on many aspects of being a little.

Reactions: LaLoneDigi, LeifErikson and IcyBlue
Welcome and enjoy

Welcome to the community!
There are many posts on gaming so search around a bit to see what people like to play? The same goes with the ABDL threads.
Have fun! 😸

Welcome Sammy!!!

Hello and welcome!

Hello and welcome Sammy.🙂

Hello and welcome.

Back