• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Heyhey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duuude

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
Hi, I'm Duuude (not really a Lebowski reference heh) and I'm new to this site, though I did have an account that I used actively for maybe 3/4 months a couple of years back. I'm a young guy who really enjoys music, great movies, games (occasionaly) and hanging out with my friends. This is the other side of me :D

Hi Duuude and welcome back to the group.

Egor

Welcome back, were glad to have you again!

As a user myself back in 2014, a lot of things have changed. I hope that as you get comfortable here that things will become clear and you will feel welcome.

BrandonBabypup said:
Welcome back, were glad to have you again!

As a user myself back in 2014, a lot of things have changed. I hope that as you get comfortable here that things will become clear and you will feel welcome.

Thanks. They sure have heh I'm not sure I saw/heard of the concept of Little separated from Baby the last time around 😆

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back