• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Heya

LittleMaddox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Hey I'm Topex.

I've been browsing here for a while but now that I've more or less accepted my little side and that it isn't going anywhere I wanted to make an account. I've felt like this side has been a part of me for as long as I can remember but never really embraced it until the last few years, especially upon moving out for university, where I'm studying computer science, in southern Ontario, Canada

Most of my time outside of studying and ABDL things is spent mountain biking or wishing I was mountain biking when the weather doesn't hold up.

Looking forward to spending some time here interacting with others with similar interests who understand me and I can feel comfortable opening up to and discussing things with I can't talk about with other people in my life

Topex said:
Hey I'm Topex.

I've been browsing here for a while but now that I've more or less accepted my little side and that it isn't going anywhere I wanted to make an account. I've felt like this side has been a part of me for as long as I can remember but never really embraced it until the last few years, especially upon moving out for university, where I'm studying computer science, in southern Ontario, Canada

Most of my time outside of studying and ABDL things is spent mountain biking or wishing I was mountain biking when the weather doesn't hold up.

Looking forward to spending some time here interacting with others with similar interests who understand me and I can feel comfortable opening up to and discussing things with I can't talk about with other people in my life

Hi and welcome to the site. You wrote a good introduction. I was out on my bike today. The trail was busy with a lot of people who were not "keeping to the right". It was frustrating.

Though I live in the U. S., my family has a cottage on Lake Harris in northern Ontario. It's a small world.

Welcome aboard,

I did a mountain biking trip through the inland passage of Alaska one summer, had tons of fun. Enjoy your stay here and have fun!

Welcome Topex !! I am sure you will find people here caring and very informative. This site offers plenty to dl and abdl. Hope to see some post sweetie.

Back