• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Heya everyone :3

smoothbiboi

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
I've been watching from the side for a long time and finally decided to become part of it
I've loved abdl stuff for years and definitely wanna expiriment more with it and see how I like it and I'll love to meet new people with similar interests :3
I'm a single 21 yr old dude (and femboy) not really looking for a relationship just chilling rn
I love cooking, hiking and playing video games and I have very limited experience with abdl stuff

Reactions: Jorelaxed

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hello and welcome smoothbiboi.😊

Reactions: smoothbiboi

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi and welcome to the site. You'll get a good feel for diapers and regression reading the many posts, probably something you've already done. It's always been a big part of me so for me, it comes quite naturally.

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Welcome and enjoy

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
smoothbiboi said:
I've been watching from the side for a long time and finally decided to become part of it
I've loved abdl stuff for years and definitely wanna expiriment more with it and see how I like it and I'll love to meet new people with similar interests :3
I'm a single 21 yr old dude (and femboy) not really looking for a relationship just chilling rn
I love cooking, hiking and playing video games and I have very limited experience with abdl stuff
Hello and welcome here