• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Hey =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Hi everyone, I'm Ally. I'm an ab/dl/lg. yay. you might know me on other sites as "Princess Ally" or "Princess Ally Cakes" I'm on a lot of different sites including diaperspace, dltown and diaperbook. So yeah, I'm not new to this scene. Also I used to be on here back in the day when it was tbdl.com/.org or whatever. Anyway, if you want to know more about me just visit my profile.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Welcome to the site :). I also have a diaperspace too. (I go as eddy8908 on there)

Thegreenone

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur, Carer
Hey there I was on along time ago also i just got back. I went by the name of P-man then I don't think I remember your name was it different then?

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Didn't you have an account n ADISC?

ehh oh well anyways welcome and I hope to see you around!

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Welcome to the site :). I also have a diaperspace too. (I go as eddy8908 on there)

cool ill add you!

Hey there I was on along time ago also i just got back. I went by the name of P-man then I don't think I remember your name was it different then?
I honestly don't remember what my username was >.< but I don't remember you either lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Role
Diaper Lover
Weird, I swear I have met someone who looks just like you in RL...coincidences are interesting. Anyway, forget that... and welcome to ADISC! Enjoy your stay =).

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
Welcome to Adisc!

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Last edited by a moderator:

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Hey Ally, welcome and I hope you stick around! I've come across your diaperspace a few times. ^.^ I hope you have fun here!

Zekk

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
Hi Ally...welcome to ADISC. I will look forward to reading your posts.

M

Matrix Blade

Hey there Ally welcome to this site. You can prolly tell by now that we're pretty friendly people, so enjoy yourself :).

Role
Private
The Bunny of Doom welcomes you with a haiku:

Princess Ally Cakes
Wow, that's a line by itself.
Now I'm out of space.

Oh well. Welcome, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.