• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Hey

Status
Not open for further replies.

diaperjakey

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
hi, nothing to worry about :)
this is a great site, with really great people on it.
wherebouts in england are ya? cuz im in england to.

enjoy ur stay :)

Lil Snap

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Hi Jack! Please take a look around if you haven't had the chance yet, and when you are comfortable, jump right in! You will find that we are a pretty diverse group that rewards being honest (with yourself and others) and we love to talk about alot of different things (including diapers, believe it or not). Take your time, but don't be afraid, we (well...most of us o_O) don't bite, unless asked to!

have fun,

Snap

EDIT: We also like to get to know you and what you like, so if you get the chance, tell us all a little about yourself.

Lightning

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
Don't worry about it Jack. This is a really great site. I was a bit nervous to when I started! I'm from the UK too (in Wales).

Role
Diaper Lover,
It's okay; don't be shy! You'll be family in no time!

Welcome!

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Hy Jack and welcome. I was nervous when I fist went on, and was a little hesitant to share. Now I've become completely boring and repetitive, so you will get more comfortable with the whole thing over time.

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
Hi Jack, Welcome to Adisc. Hope you enjoy it here

Mitsukuni

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Sissy
Hey there, Jack, welcome to ADISC :)
I was really nervous when I joined up as well. But after a bit of posting, I'm sure you'll fit in just right c:
Enjoy your stay, friend!
--Evan

Status
Not open for further replies.