Hey!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KenzoChan

Est. Contributor
Role
Sissy
Hello, my name is kenzo and im a TB.Im 15 and have no way of getting any tb stuff :( but ill get some when i move. I can really only take Tb so far as say...art or stories. As far as non Tb stuff goes, i play keyboard in a band...and thats all i can really say about that.

skinnypuppy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Welcome to the community!

There are a few others here who have no access to dl/tb "stuff" so you can find kindred spirits to talk with. AND, there are lots of other interesting and exciting topics under discussion. So come back, join in, and get to know us . . .

Oh, btw, welcome to a fellow New Yorker :)
(edit) Well, it looks like you teleported to a new location. Welcome from there too :)

Last edited:

Hex

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
Hello, my name is kenzo and im a TB.Im 15 and have no way of getting any tb stuff :( but ill get some when i move. I can really only take Tb so far as say...art or stories. As far as non Tb stuff goes, i play keyboard in a band...and thats all i can really say about that.
[font="Calibri,Arial"]Welcome. I used to have no way of getting tb/dl stuff but now I can. Some tips for this are on the wiki. Getting Diapers - ADISC Answers Wiki. Have you tried getting goodnites/underjams from a supermarket?[/font]

Status
Not open for further replies.