• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hey

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViperTGF

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey, I suppose I should post an introduction...

I used to be on this site a couple years ago under a different name (Which is now too commonly associated with me for me to be comfortable with it on here anyway) before the age requirement. I lurked for a while and what not and figured I might as well join back in.

So yeah, just a typical computer nerd, If I'm not working or being dragged out of my house by someone, I'm online.
I play a few video games on and off, but I mostly just waste time around the internet, reading or chatting with people.

I'm a rather introverted person, so its a wonder i'm posting anything at all but hey, why not?

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I'm a rather introverted person, so its a wonder i'm posting anything at all but hey, why not?
Indeed. Good to see more dl's. Oh, by the way I live near West Edmonton Mall, which until 2oo4 was the biggest mall in the world. It has a dragon, a good one. Here is a video of it.

and here is another for your viewing pleasure.

Aren't you glad now, that you graced us with your presence? welcome to our little corner of the multiverse :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.