• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hey

Status
Not open for further replies.

FJR89

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey There,

I'm new and thought I'd say hi :) and not really sure where to take this thread now lol

egor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello Jakob and welcome to the group.

Would you please take a moment and tell us a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies and interests.

Again welcome to the group.

Fascinating

Fascinating Lady - Fantastic in Plastic
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
Welcome Jacob! So glad to see you here at ADISC. Have a great time here.

SissyDLE

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
Jakob,

You are most welcome. Have a look at the stickies and see what we would like to hear from an introduction. If you are shy, do not worry, we do not bite!

DLE

KimbaFoxNatsume

Pokemon Trainer in, err, Training... Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Hello, would you like to tell us anything else about yourself? Do you work or go to school? Or what's your favorite diaper?

keithandre1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
Hi and welcome!!!!! I hope you enjoy ADISC as much as do, feel free to tell a little about yourself

FJR89

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Been a busy day, thanks for the replies everyone and such a great welcome.

A little bit about myself ehh, well to be honest Jakob isn't my real name because I'm a little shy and so on (once I've gotten to know people we'll see so please bare with me). I am currently unemployed though I do have a Saturday job at a car garage that doesn't count as employment, I'm a fully qualified automotive technician to City & Guilds Level 3 which took be 4 years to achieve. My interests include cars, computers, aircraft and to a lesser extent diapers (people think it is weird so I keep it on the down low).

Damnit, I've got writers block. I forgot what I was going to type.

SissyDLE

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
Jakob,

Well, you are in the one place where you are not going to be though of as weird for liking diapers (or nappies as us Brits call them...). As to being a little shy, that's natural and this is, largely a public forum so going under a pseudonym is a good idea. Once you can PM you may choose to trust the odd person with your real name but it is not necessary.

On the car front, have you any projects on the go? Most car people I know are restoring something...

I'm more into music of all sorts but mainly classic rock. I'm also a foodie and an avid reader.

I look forward to the rest of your intro when you get over the writers block...

DLE.

FJR89

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I don't at the moment but once I get a job I'm gonna save a little money and work on my 21 year old Peugeot 306 but it isn't a priority right now as I'm running a cute little Suzuki Alto.

Classic Rock ehh, that is cool. What kind of bands do you like?

As for my music I love rock, metal, orchestral and classical

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Welcome to ADISC. You sound like an interesting person. Good luck finding a favourite nappy, some people do have favourites! My top brand was the Tena slip Maxi Medium but they've changed to cloth-backed which I hate (both cloth-backed and the product-revamp!), I'm now heavily leaning towards the UK Attends Regular Plus Slip. Yes there are a hell of a lot of good plastic-backed adult nappies out there (UK wise) (if plastic-backed nappies are your thing of course and sorry to thrust my choosings upon you!) so I can understand why some livers of this lifestyle may be in the position of "I'm not sure of my favourite!" Good luck fining one - it'll be fun. Welcome to ADISC again - 21 is my genuine age and I like to talk to people close to me age-wise - you're on a good site my friend trust me, it's very understanding, comforting and supporting. bringmesunshine

FJR89

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Welcome to ADISC. You sound like an interesting person. Good luck finding a favourite nappy, some people do have favourites! My top brand was the Tena slip Maxi Medium but they've changed to cloth-backed which I hate (both cloth-backed and the product-revamp!), I'm now heavily leaning towards the UK Attends Regular Plus Slip. Yes there are a hell of a lot of good plastic-backed adult nappies out there (UK wise) (if plastic-backed nappies are your thing of course and sorry to thrust my choosings upon you!) so I can understand why some livers of this lifestyle may be in the position of "I'm not sure of my favourite!" Good luck fining one - it'll be fun. Welcome to ADISC again - 21 is my genuine age and I like to talk to people close to me age-wise - you're on a good site my friend trust me, it's very understanding, comforting and supporting. bringmesunshine

Thanks mate and so far I don't really have a favourite because I haven't gone too far into it but so far I do like Abena Abri-Form M4/L4 and also thank you for the 'interesting person' compliment :)

- - - Updated - - -

Jakob,

I listen to all sorts... Try listening to 'The Arrow' - Classic rock, no ads, no DJ... http://media-ice.musicradio.com/ArrowMP3.m3u

As to bands, Deep Purple, Rainbow, Eagles, Dr Feelgood, The Kinks, The Jam, The Clash, Steve Miller Band, Credence Clearwater Revival etc

DLE

Deep Purple is pretty good and I'll look into The Arrows.

Some bands I listen to are Metallica, the legend that is Mr Ronnie James Dio, Black Sabbath (both Ozzy and Dio), Ludovico Einaudi, Mozart, Beethoven, R.E.M. and Johann Sebastian Bach when I get a chance. There are other bands but those are my primaries at the moment.

SissyDLE

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
Jakob,

Just noticed that you have picked out an avatar.

Nice choice. Cute! My Little approves!

DLE.

FJR89

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Jakob,

Just noticed that you have picked out an avatar.

Nice choice. Cute! My Little approves!

DLE.

Thanks mate and yea, I thought it was cute also and my girlfriend also likes it which is a plus :)

Status
Not open for further replies.