• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hey :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunterpuppy

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
So my name's Hunter and I'm a babyfur :3 I love wearing nappies and have a loving mummy who looks after me. I came to this site so that I could find people like me to talk to and have fun with.

Other interests of mine include technology, gaming and music.

I just want to make friends :3

LilCoyote

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
So my name's Hunter and I'm a babyfur :3 I love wearing nappies and have a loving mummy who looks after me. I came to this site so that I could find people like me to talk to and have fun with.

Other interests of mine include technology, gaming and music.

I just want to make friends :3

Hi Hunterpuppy, you've come to the right place. There are lots of friendly people here to talk with. What genre of music to you like best? Mine is classic rock, tunes I grew up with when I was your age. See you around

hunterpuppy

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
What do you define as "Classic" Rock? I like a lot of 70s and 80s Australian rock because I grew up with my dad playing it, but also more modern music like indie rock and different electro types :)

LilCoyote

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
What do you define as "Classic" Rock? I like a lot of 70s and 80s Australian rock because I grew up with my dad playing it, but also more modern music like indie rock and different electro types :)

They called in album rock back in the 70's but now it's called classic rock. Beatles, Rolling stones, Pink floyd, Eagles, Led zeppelin, Jethro Tull. For an example, give a listen to kcdx

Status
Not open for further replies.