hey

Status
Not open for further replies.

diapernew2

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Private
Any ab's that sleep in a crib? i was wondering what its like to sleep in a crib again... Adult cribs are just so expensive :(

Somnolent_tk

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I was working in the mountains once and there was a huge crib in the hotel room I was staying in. I'm short (5'4") and I was able to just fit in comfortably. Being more of a DL, it wasn't THE BEST, but it was still fun.

Would've been more fun with some restraints and a partner though. ;)

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Any ab's that sleep in a crib? i was wondering what its like to sleep in a crib again... Adult cribs are just so expensive :(

I am pretty sure its the same as a normally bed but with high railings on all 4 sides.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Other
I've been wanting to try it, but haven't had the opportunity as yet. We still have our kid's old crib which I could use when I have a chance.

~Pramrider

AbbeyJunction

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
  5. Other
I was working in the mountains once and there was a huge crib in the hotel room I was staying in. I'm short (5'4") and I was able to just fit in comfortably. Being more of a DL, it wasn't THE BEST, but it was still fun.

Would've been more fun with some restraints and a partner though. ;)

I can agree with you there. but since sex and my infantilism dont clash screw the crib and get a bed with restraint ropes and hooks.

But anyways, i have a crib in my garage from when my little bro was a baby. Ill occasionally sneak into it for fun and have fallen asleep in it before. twas fun and extremely fulfilling. I want one of the big AB ones for my room...

RubixFox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Carer
I always thought about getting one. I'm really just waiting until I move out on my own though. I have slept in one before, and it was nice. Its quite comfy especially with a footed sleeper on. You just feel like such a baby then. Don't know if I'd see it as anything other than tb though.

~Christhefur~

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Other
I haven't done it, but I think I'd really like it. I'm not sure I'll ever get one though, even in the future. It would be too embarrassing due to being completely impossible to hide from visitors.

Peachy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Yes, I have slept in an adult-sized crib twice. It was a really nice feeling - comfy but restricting (no way to get out without basically breaking that thing apart). But why would you get out anyway if you're in a diaper - wait until the caretaker gets up and lets you out ;)
I think I even posted a picture of me in the crib somewhere in the gallery.

Peachy

Status
Not open for further replies.