Hey

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberApoptosis

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Hey, I'm at a loss as to what to say...but this pretty much sums me up:
I like computers, play lots of computer games, am a tb but haven't used diapers :eek:
ive always wanted to be little again and to be cared for as if i were a baby and i pushed it back for a while (years) and it came back stronger :eek:
...I vividly remember thinking "I'm the only one, so ill get diapers and stuff but not tell anyone," so i guess im lucky that there are more people like me XD.
lol I nearly stole some diapers from a supermarket once.....
but yeaaaaah.......
anyway, i found out about ADISC via wikipedia and here i am

i love wikipedia XD

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Hi and welcome. Yes, you will find a lot of other people like you here, such as myself. I think most of us went through the "am I the only one?" stage; I certainly did. It was a great relief to discover that I was not even close to being the only one out there. This community is great for the most part, so I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
Welcome, I have pushed my feelings back before as well. They always come back.
I too enjoy playing computer games but I'm usually seen making people eat my dust on the racing games :p

But ya, I'm pretty sure everybody has had that "Im the only one" stage, I know I did for sure but then I started talking to others on msn and it just went away.

LuvsGurl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
Ahhhh *plushy pile on PyramidHead*. You are not alone. We have a lot of people that would love to chat with you.

It is nice to meet you, See you around.

Shen

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Welcome! Nice name btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.