• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

hey

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvaIlyxtra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other, Private
to this website i am only known as tk7432. ionly discovered myself as a tb/dl only 1 year ago. i searched for this website for more info about life as a tb/dl. so hey.

sorry for no capital letters

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Is your "Shift" broken or something? Whats up! Glad to hear you found yourself and came to ADISC for resources. Tell us a little more about yourself!

Have fun on the forums!

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Hey, welcome to ADISC. If information is what you seek, I think you've come to the right place.

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
Welcome to the site

DannyTheNinja

Banned
Role
Private
Welcome aboard. Can I call ya Tk? (You'd really go great with Tcl. Haha, in joke)

Want to tell us a little more about yourself? It doesn't have to be AB stuff - heck, I'd say half of our discussion (if not more) isn't even ABDL-related. We're just a really open, accepting, and positive community. Enjoy doing anything in your spare time? You in high school? college? grad school? the workforce? Hope you have a great time here.

--Danny :ninja:

weswissa

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
Yea... ooo Butterfly...
*runs off, giggling, trying to the butterfly*

~Weswissa

wwetbed

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Welcome to ADISC! Have fun surfing, posting and chatting here! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.