Hey :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadoh

Contributor
Role
Carer
Hey everyone, im not really an AB/DL or TB.
But i've had interest in the topics for years, currently attempting to find someone in my area willing to give it a shot (Sends out random texts). Anyway, all of the other communities i used to visit seem to be down except for DS, and nothing really seems to go on there. So im visiting here!
Names Chris, i go by either chris or shadoh what ever floats your boat.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Welcome to the site...Do you think you would change your mind about being a *B/DL after you were to try it?

Role
Sissy
Welcome, hope you enjoy your stay :D I didn't really understand half your post, but that doesn't matter hehe.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Wait, you aren't a TB or a DL. But you came to this site because you like to talk about things? Did I get that right?
Anyways my name is Chris too.

Have fun on the forums!

Neonite

Tinyflower Bouquet // 🌂🌸🌼💮🌙
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Other
Well, as long as you don't try to put us down or anything, you're free to be here. n.n

Don't feel intimidated. We don't bite. :D
I hope you have a great time here and make lots of friends.

E

Error404

Hey there! I know how that is. I used to hang out in a feminization hypnosis channel so I could learn more about femmes and hypnosis. It was a great learning experience and I made several friends.

So, welcome, from me to you!

If you have any questions at all, don't be afraid to make a topic or just go ahead and throw me a PM!

Keep safe!

E404~ <3

Shadoh

Contributor
Role
Carer
Hey oneman i remember lol.

Basically I've been one of the "guests" on all of these sites, quietly interested without letting it on. Now i figure its time i get more into the world i stand on the rim of.

I honestly dont know if it would change my mind per say, but im not against giving it a shot. Worst case scenario? I make some new friends :p

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Welcome Glad to see a none *b/dl actually intreased in what we are like.

Status
Not open for further replies.