• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hey!

waxdaq

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Hi everyone just started after a long time holding off but finally took the plunge and not looking back, im looking forward to getting deeper into this community and maybe making new friends along the way.

Reactions: Sunshine, Humperdink2, Diapercutie and 1 other person
Hello and welcome waxdaq to the Adisc community.😃

Hi and welcome. I suspect that many of us reached that point in life where we were ready to commit to diaper wearing and not caring about whether it's weird. I find that it helps with my depression and I would much rather not feel depressed and instead, enjoy wearing a diaper and regressing.

Reactions: Deleted member 59082
Hello and welcome to ADISC.
It is good to see you here. We have a good amount of people here who are like minded with a variety of interests. So you shouldn't have any problems finding friends to share your experiences with. Enjoy

waxdaq said:
Hi everyone just started after a long time holding off but finally took the plunge and not looking back, im looking forward to getting deeper into this community and maybe making new friends along the way.
Hi and welcome

Back