• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hey!

aulady

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Hey! I’m a 40 year old F new here. I’m here to read stories, get ideas, and meet new people.

Reactions: MikeyD1981, LaLoneDigi, lilithra and 2 others
Hello & Welcome to the site
What got you Intrested /started in diapers?

HI YA aulady !!

Sweetie " NO " 40 is not OLD !!! 🥰
I would like to send ya a nice warm welcome !!
Hope you have a enjoy it here .... ;) .....

Reactions: aulady and sbmccue
aulady said:
Hey! I’m a 40 year old F new here. I’m here to read stories, get ideas, and meet new people.
Welcome to the site aulady

Reactions: aulady
Heya

aulady said:
Welcome it’s a great place for that.

Welcome and enjoy

Wekcome from the Netherlands, you're sure to find some interesting reading here.

SparkyDog said:
Hello & Welcome to the site
What got you Intrested /started in diapers?
Always been interested in play. Started when I was in high school/college. I would use towels as diapers and enjoy holding till I wet them. Still haven’t worn in public, but enjoy in private.

Reactions: PaddedRita and diaperdude
Rita said:
HI YA aulady !!

Sweetie " NO " 40 is not OLD !!! 🥰
I would like to send ya a nice warm welcome !!
Hope you have an enjoy it here .... ;) .....
Thanks! I’m excited to meet new people

• Love
Reactions: PaddedRita
Welcome aulady. I'm sure we'd all love to know what kinds of 'play' you enjoy these days?

Welcome!!

ianwee said:
Welcome aulady. I'm sure we'd all love to know what kinds of 'play' you enjoy these days?
I enjoy holding, desperation, accidental pees, and diaper wear (but only at home).

Reactions: PaddedRita
aulady said:
I enjoy holding, desperation, accidental pees, and diaper wear (but only at home).
Me too! I'm rarely brave enough to do 'play' out side my home, unless I'm absolutely confident that there is nobody around who might notice what I'm doing.

Reactions: wetaccident
ianwee said:
I enjoy holding, desperation, accidental pees, and diaper wear (but only at home). I enjoy
ianwee said:
Me too! I'm rarely brave enough to do 'play' out side my home, unless I'm absolutely confident that there is nobody around who might notice what I'm doing.
Awesome, so nice to be in a community without the judgement

Reactions: PaddedRita and diaperdude
aulady said:
Welcome! It is nice to see other people around my age here. I’m 41. I think we grew up during the “golden age” of baby diapers.

Welcome

Oooops, Sorry I forgot to say welcome to the Adisc family.🙂

Jorelaxed said:
Oooops, Sorry I forgot to say welcome to the Adisc family.🙂
Thanks I’m happy to be here

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Welcome!!

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Back