• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hey

Will

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
My names Will / William.

I love diapers. I remember feeling bad about not being able to wear them any more when I was super little. Over here I'm used to them being called "nappies" / "nappy". Those words sound cuter to me but I think the word "diaper" is growing on me.

I usually just read forums without joining but decided to make an exception here.

A few of of my main hobbies other than wearing diapers are: gaming, computers, tech in general, dogs.

I hope to learn about and read some interesting topics here.

Thanks for reading :)

Reactions: Abdlbaby1983, BabyRobbie and Deleted member 59082
Will said:
My names Will / William.

I love diapers. I remember feeling bad about not being able to wear them any more when I was super little. Over here I'm used to them being called "nappies" / "nappy". Those words sound cuter to me but I think the word "diaper" is growing on me.

I usually just read forums without joining but decided to make an exception here.

A few of of my main hobbies other than wearing diapers are: gaming, computers, tech in general, dogs.

Hello Will, welcome here

Welcome. I'm in the US and I prefer nappy for the same reason, duaper just feels boring to me.

Hello and welcome, I have lurked around on other sites before finding this one. I really did not like them. When I found ADISC it felt different, more comfortable.
I look forward to seeing you again

Will said:
My names Will / William.

Hey, how are you, I'm from the south west, nappie lover and fur baby

Back