• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hey!

HxppythXughts2514

Pronouns: He/they
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hey, everyone! I would say I'm a pretty easy going person who is definitely willing to meet and talk to other people. I can be a bit quiet/shy at first, but once I feel more comfortable, I will definitely become more talkative and open. I work a full time job which I generally enjoy pretty well.

When I was a young teenager, I started to act "baby-like" to help myself cope with all the changes going on in my life. Up until now I have used age regression as a way to reduce stress and help with my depression. Unfortunately, I only moved out from my parents' house in the past year, so I was unable to buy diapers, pacifiers, bottles, etc. until somewhat recently. Now I can wet myself and suckle all I want!

Overall, I'd say I'm a gamer. I play all sorts of video games. (You can probably tell I like DDLC based on my username and profile picture lol) Otherwise, I play various horror games, Madden, Fortnite, WOW, and anything old school. (I have an NES, Sega Genesis, original Xbox, PS2 Slim, Gameboy Advance, Gameboy Advance SP, Wii U, 3DS, Switch, PC, and Commodore 64). I also love all sorts of music, though my favorite band of all time is probably Metallica. 80's music in general is the best in my opinion. I'm also interested in 20th Century history (especially the cold war), and older technology in general. (for god sakes, I have a freakin' laserdisc player lol)

I guess I'd say I came here to talk with like minded people and to have a little support. Literally nobody in my life knows that I age regress or use diapers. Honestly I think that's because I feel like nobody I know would get it and think I'm some sort of freak. It's good to know that there are a decent number of people out there like me, and I look forward to talking to some of you!

Reactions: MetalDan86, GigglyKid, Kittyinpink and 5 others

HTML

ADISC Moderator
Staff
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Fantastic introduction! Welcome!

Reactions: Kittyinpink and HxppythXughts2514

RetroGirl15

Symbol of beauty & purity; Cure Cheri Blossom! 🌸
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Welcome

Cottontail

Silly wabbit!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
Welcome, @HxppythXughts2514. :) Thanks for a great intro!

I hope you find the site fun and supportive. It’s certainly been that for me. Having a safe place to talk about this stuff is important.

I often call myself a retro gamer. I have just about every console except a PS5, but the newer stuff is for my own kids. My heart still belongs to the NES and other gaming hardware of the 80’s, which is what I grew up with. Maybe it’s true that you can’t teach an old dog bunny new tricks. :)

TheBob

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Hello and welcome.

<Bangs his head>

Master of Puppets!!!

<Chops his milk toast on a mirror >

• Haha
Reactions: HxppythXughts2514

HxppythXughts2514

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Cottontail said:
Welcome, @HxppythXughts2514. :) Thanks for a great intro!

I hope you find the site fun and supportive. It’s certainly been that for me. Having a safe place to talk about this stuff is important.

I often call myself a retro gamer. I have just about every console except a PS5, but the newer stuff is for my own kids. My heart still belongs to the NES and other gaming hardware of the 80’s, which is what I grew up with. Maybe it’s true that you can’t teach an old dog bunny new tricks. :)
Thanks! You can’t beat the classics. Believe it or not, my friend managed to get 2 PS5s lol

NappyCouple1980

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello and welcome!

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
HxppythXughts2514 said:
Hey, everyone! I would say I'm a pretty easy going person who is definitely willing to meet and talk to other people. I can be a bit quiet/shy at first, but once I feel more comfortable, I will definitely become more talkative and open. I work a full time job which I generally enjoy pretty well.

When I was a young teenager, I started to act "baby-like" to help myself cope with all the changes going on in my life. Up until now I have used age regression as a way to reduce stress and help with my depression. Unfortunately, I only moved out from my parents' house in the past year, so I was unable to buy diapers, pacifiers, bottles, etc. until somewhat recently. Now I can wet myself and suckle all I want!

Overall, I'd say I'm a gamer. I play all sorts of video games. (You can probably tell I like DDLC based on my username and profile picture lol) Otherwise, I play various horror games, Madden, Fortnite, WOW, and anything old school. (I have an NES, Sega Genesis, original Xbox, PS2 Slim, Gameboy Advance, Gameboy Advance SP, Wii U, 3DS, Switch, PC, and Commodore 64). I also love all sorts of music, though my favorite band of all time is probably Metallica. 80's music in general is the best in my opinion. I'm also interested in 20th Century history (especially the cold war), and older technology in general. (for god sakes, I have a freakin' laserdisc player lol)

I guess I'd say I came here to talk with like minded people and to have a little support. Literally nobody in my life knows that I age regress or use diapers. Honestly I think that's because I feel like nobody I know would get it and think I'm some sort of freak. It's good to know that there are a decent number of people out there like me, and I look forward to talking to some of you!
Hello and welcome, you are true, my wife knows about my kink, but I couldn’t tell anyone else, and don’t want to tell anyone else. Welcome into our community 😁👍🏻

little77

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
HxppythXughts2514 said:

I feel that is so true if I told anyone that I was that way they were all frown upon me I'm not a big gamer by any means but old school all the way and a laser desk that is totally awesome

AnxiousBoyo12

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
HxppythXughts2514 said:

Hello! It seems like we have a lot in common about shyness, the regression for stress relief and the videogame tastes! Welcome to the community, I'm also just taking my first step into it

Diaperpee8

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Hi and welcome.

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
HxppythXughts2514 said:

Hello 👋 !!!
Welcome to the club ! 😊😊😊

Fireball44

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
Diaperpee8 said:
Hi and welcome.
what is your favorite part of being a sissy baby?

Cottontail

Silly wabbit!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
HxppythXughts2514 said:
Believe it or not, my friend managed to get 2 PS5s lol
Ha ha, yeah, the prices are finally getting sane. For as much time as we'd spend with it, I still can't quite justify buying one, but I expect it'll happen.

MetalDan86

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
HxppythXughts2514 said:
I also love all sorts of music, though my favorite band of all time is probably Metallica. 80's music in general is the best in my opinion.
I am also a big Metallica fan and fan of 80s music. Saw the band live in concert in 2008 on the Death Magnetic tour and it was one of the most memorable experiences ever.

HxppythXughts2514

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
MetalDan86 said:
I am also a big Metallica fan and fan of 80s music. Saw the band live in concert in 2008 on the Death Magnetic tour and it was one of the most memorable experiences ever.
Sweet! I hope to see them in Chicago in 2024 on their new tour!

selfdestruct

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Welcome! Metallica is such a great band (I've seen them live at Rock in Rio, Las Vegas in 2015? 2016?), and second only to Tool.