• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

hey

NAC

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I'm IC. Not a DL nor an AB. I really don't get it but you do you. I'm trying my best to not feel like a baby and come to terms with this condition. Hopefully it will be temporary.

Reactions: LVDL69, RetroGirl15, surprise35 and 2 others

LVDL69

Proudly Canadian. DL and occasional AB by night
Moderated
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
I'm sorry to hear you're IC. This site is a very positive environment so we can all help you come to terms with your condition.

Andrewgdfw

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
NAC said:
I'm IC. Not a DL nor an AB. I really don't get it but you do you. I'm trying my best to not feel like a baby and come to terms with this condition. Hopefully it will be temporary.
It seems I joined a while back with essentially the same situation...so, consider that I'm still here, years later! It's just nice to visit now & again, even as you find others here who can readily relate to your current issues. Welcome, NAC.

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi and welcome to Adisc.🙂, I have been incon for about 11 years.
The folks here at Adisc are very supportive and helpful, plus very kind with any questions you may have about the forum.

Last edited:

SparkyDog

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
NAC said:
Hello from a fellow IC
I've been IC basically my whole life.
What type of IC are you dealing with?
Seeing a urologist?

surprise35

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
Welcome, IC too here and so far I've found this site supportive and helpful.
Hope you feel comfortable contributing and asking your questions on here.

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
NAC said:
Hi NAC. Hope you have fun here

Tigercub59

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello