• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hey

Status
Not open for further replies.

nighthawk

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey all I am a guy from sweden i don't have much to say but i like this forum so I decided to sign up

greetz Fredrik

Kyler

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Hey Nighthawk.

Welcome to the forums. You say you're from Sweden? I've always wanted to go there. My parents and I are leaving this Friday to go to Ireland though.

Why don't you tell us more about yourself? What kind of music do you like? What's you're favourite movie? You know all that Jazz ^.^

-L.T

nighthawk

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey Nighthawk.

Welcome to the forums. You say you're from Sweden? I've always wanted to go there. My parents and I are leaving this Friday to go to Ireland though.

Why don't you tell us more about yourself? What kind of music do you like? What's you're favourite movie? You know all that Jazz ^.^

-L.T

Oh yeah there you gave me somethin to say :p I like many music styles but I think my favourite one is rap the best movie I ever seen is Dragon wars to tell more about my self I live in a small town about 5000 people live there so it's quite small no way that I should walk out in diaper there because almost everybody know who I am :p

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Yay: more scandinavians. I dig scandinavians. Are you a moomin-fan? I am... and... I'm not alone...

Jaiden

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Status
Not open for further replies.