Hey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suspence

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
My original intro thread wasn't very informative if I recall correctly so I'll do a new one...

I'm Spencer, I'll be 17 in October, music is my greatest passion, and I've been told by a lot of people that I'm smart...

I've liked the idea of wearing diapers for as long as I can remember, I lived in secrecy until I was about 13, when my mom found out and pretty much flipped my whole life upside down, and over the course of about 42 months, I moved 8 times, my parents divorced, and I have basically no one to hang out with where I'm living now...

I come across as condescending quite a bit, so if I offend you, please be sure to let me know...

If there's anything else you'd like to know about me, just ask and I'll gladly answer your question.

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I come across as condescending quite a bit, so if I offend you, please be sure to let me know...
You don't come across that way so far; safest not to bring it up and let people arrive at their own conclusions.

You may condescend to me without fear of reprisal; and I will join in your game and condescend to you. Yay rp!

You are passionate about music... what sort? If it is dark neoclassical there is a brand new shiny thread as of today, to which you may contribute

http://www.adisc.org/forum/off-topic/14110-dark-neoclassical-music.html

Rational

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Yeah welcome Suspense! Im kinda into music. Not passonate about tho. Keep with music it will get you far ^-^. People say im smart.... I don't think I am. :eek:

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
oooo, im in suspense to know who this new fur is, the tension is killing me.

LOL just kidding, welcome to the site hun, i will listen to most kinds of music but country i stay away from.

Suspence

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
You don't come across that way so far; safest not to bring it up and let people arrive at their own conclusions.

You may condescend to me without fear of reprisal; and I will join in your game and condescend to you. Yay rp!

You are passionate about music... what sort? If it is dark neoclassical there is a brand new shiny thread as of today, to which you may contribute

http://www.adisc.org/forum/off-topic/14110-dark-neoclassical-music.html

I play just about everything... but as far as neo-classical, I lack the technical prowess to play anything such as that

Cowgirl

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi! Well, you have friends to hang out with now. Welcome, I'm new too but so far everyone has been so sweet. Your avatar is AWESOME!!!!! I love music, country and rock/pop but I enjoy others as well. Crossin Dixon is my fav band and friends of mine. My newest loves are David Cook and Lady Gaga. My older brother says Lady Gaga is going to be his next wife. LOL! If Billy wasn't the best big brother on the planet I'd have to sell him. Ha ha ha!! Anyway, you'll love it here....welcome again Spencer.

Suspence

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi! Well, you have friends to hang out with now. Welcome, I'm new too but so far everyone has been so sweet. Your avatar is AWESOME!!!!! I love music, country and rock/pop but I enjoy others as well. Crossin Dixon is my fav band and friends of mine. My newest loves are David Cook and Lady Gaga. My older brother says Lady Gaga is going to be his next wife. LOL! If Billy wasn't the best big brother on the planet I'd have to sell him. Ha ha ha!! Anyway, you'll love it here....welcome again Spencer.

Thanks for the warm welcome...

I'm afraid to say that you and I don't share the same loves when it comes to musical acts..:biggrin:

Suspence

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
The off topic section is usually where the mudslinging happens most often

wwetbed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
thx for sharing!

Yo, sorry your mom found out when you were 13,
wishing you all the best!