Hey!

Sosimo

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I’m a long-time lurker, and finally decided to join. I am in diapers day and night, 24/7. What else? I’m a gay man, married, and...let’s put it this way, my diapers are definitely a plus for my husband :). I have always wanted to be in diapers. I was very late toilet training, almost until kindergarten, and then I wet my pants for years, but sadly no more diapers. Stayed dry as a teenager and then when I left home I got back into training pants and diapers, more and more, and now I’m hardly ever out of diapers. I have control, but, you know, I just really don’t like peeing in a toilet. Going around in regular underwear has never felt right to me. And that’s the truth!

Little2Roo

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Little
Hi Sosimo. Welcome to our community — you are in the right place. I think its cool that regular underwear never felt right to you. As a recent convert to 24/7, I’ve got to say I really like it! There was a situation last week that I had to go back to regular underwear for the day, and it felt weird all day long. I like that my “norm” is being in diapers. Anyway, welcome again. Hope to hear more from you.

neophyte

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Welcome to ADISC I'm glad you joined!! I hope to see ya around in the forums!!

I'm not quite 24/7, but I wear about 70% of the time when I am awake and wear Goodnites to bed (don't use them just wear them).

Sosimo

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Welcome to ADISC I'm glad you joined!! I hope to see ya around in the forums!!

I'm not quite 24/7, but I wear about 70% of the time when I am awake and wear Goodnites to bed (don't use them just wear them).
Yeah, if I wore Goodnites to bed and used them... :oops: I tried them during the day for a while but I am just a little too big for them, and they would come apart later...like at work!

BobbiSueEllen

A sweet n shy AB-t girl
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Kewl! I'm running Rearz bulky omutsu cloth diapers, Rearz prefold diapers and Haian AIO PVC cloth diapers. All wonderfully comfy!

Last edited: