• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hey!

Sosimo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I’m a long-time lurker, and finally decided to join. I am in diapers day and night, 24/7. What else? I’m a gay man, married, and...let’s put it this way, my diapers are definitely a plus for my husband :). I have always wanted to be in diapers. I was very late toilet training, almost until kindergarten, and then I wet my pants for years, but sadly no more diapers. Stayed dry as a teenager and then when I left home I got back into training pants and diapers, more and more, and now I’m hardly ever out of diapers. I have control, but, you know, I just really don’t like peeing in a toilet. Going around in regular underwear has never felt right to me. And that’s the truth!

Hello Sosimo and welcome to the group.

Reactions: Sosimo
Hi Sosimo. Welcome to our community — you are in the right place. I think its cool that regular underwear never felt right to you. As a recent convert to 24/7, I’ve got to say I really like it! There was a situation last week that I had to go back to regular underwear for the day, and it felt weird all day long. I like that my “norm” is being in diapers. Anyway, welcome again. Hope to hear more from you.

Welcome! Glad to see that your no longer a lurker. You have finally joined us

Welcome to ADISC I'm glad you joined!! I hope to see ya around in the forums!!

I'm not quite 24/7, but I wear about 70% of the time when I am awake and wear Goodnites to bed (don't use them just wear them).

neophyte said:
Welcome to ADISC I'm glad you joined!! I hope to see ya around in the forums!!

I'm not quite 24/7, but I wear about 70% of the time when I am awake and wear Goodnites to bed (don't use them just wear them).
Yeah, if I wore Goodnites to bed and used them... :oops: I tried them during the day for a while but I am just a little too big for them, and they would come apart later...like at work!

Hiya, Sosimo! Wavin' hello to ya, double-diapered in cloth here! And quite snug, too! *giggle*

BobbiSueEllen said:
Hiya, Sosimo! Wavin' hello to ya, double-diapered in cloth here! And quite snug, too! *giggle*
Hi! I used to wear cloth diapers myself, but it's been a while. Have thought about trying cloth again, especially at night.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Kewl! I'm running Rearz bulky omutsu cloth diapers, Rearz prefold diapers and Haian AIO PVC cloth diapers. All wonderfully comfy!

Last edited:
Good to know, I have thought about giving Rearz prefold a try.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Their bulky omutsu diapers are fantastic, too...and in white or other prints! 💗

Reactions: Little2Roo and Sosimo
Back