• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Hey

Status
Not open for further replies.

guyinthebox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
well i guess i should say hi. Hi. umm... ya, new to the whole AB/DL forum community, forums in general i guess. don't like to type much, but have fun reading. so don't expect to much from me lol. what else do you need to know i guess?

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Welcome to the site. Normally new members tell a little about themselves, such as hobbies, likes in music or TV and that sort of thing. I hope you enjoy ADISC. The topics and varied so I'm sure there will be something you would like to contribute.

guyinthebox

Est. Contributor
Role
well, lets see, i like video games. PC being my favorite, not a fan of X-box. don't watch much TV. when its on i enjoy the Create channel or fox (no cable in my room), but i like the Science channel when i do have cable. what else was there? music, i enjoy pretty much anything, not too fond of rap. anything else?

Maxicoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Little
*pounces new babyfur* Welcome to Adisc. There's a ton of us gamers on here so I'm sure you'll find something to talk about. And be sure to stop by the babyfur forum

guyinthebox

Est. Contributor
Role
lol well i wouldn't fully call my self a babyfur, but i love automorphism and diapers so why not combine the two. and *pries stonemask off* glomping both intrigues and horrifies me. oh love amine too, forgot to mention that.

Status
Not open for further replies.