• If you need to report a post/member/etc, please use the 'report' button on them. If you have a different / more general query for the staff, you can post it here in requests, but bear in mind that requests take longer to answer than reports do.

hey

• Thread starter Deleted member 176
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 176

hey,

Im just wondering has everything been reset for everyone?
i kinda miss my old VIP status in the old forum:sad:
this is malak/revan btw.

In my current state can i see all the forums available? its just that i seldom post and attaining what i had took a long long time. (a few years iirc)

anyways thanks for listening.

F

FullMetal

I'm sorry but there is no way to retrieve your old status. We lost all of our old data during the switch and everyone lost their status and had to start anew. I am sure you can regain it back though.

If you have any more questions, I think it would beneficial to read this, it will explain everything in further detail.

FullMetal

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Hi Malak/Revan/Raven -

We did, at one time, consider giving people their old rep back, since we didn't have any decent records of people's scores, we decided to make everyone start from scratch again.
We know it's a bit unfair towards people who'd needed a long time to get a decent amount of reputation and posts, but we couldn't think of a better way that suits everyone.
Just see if you can take the time to be a bit more active in the near future and thus get some rep points back.

Anyway, welcome back :grouphug:

Peachy

Status
Not open for further replies.