• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Hey watsup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuples

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Hey im a tb/dl from canada who just joined like a week ago. Sorry, I kind'of forgot to do this, but ohwell :laugh:. Anyways yah I'm just starting to explore my abdl self, but I'm worried I don't have any sexuality other than like diapers and being treated like a baby. Like i dunno why, but I don't get hardons from girls or boysor inbetween either. I mean all my tb/dl fantasies involve girls but they dont involve havin gsex withthem. ANyways other than that I'm really happy. I just go over a depression about my tb/dl side and I think I have finally accpeted myself. I'm from Vancouver, Canada and would love to meet ppl from everywhere, it doesn't matter. Also, I'm not biased or anything against gays/bisexuals/lesbians but I kind'of prefer ppl who are straight. Sorry if this commnet harms, hurts or angries anyone

-Lupus

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Hey, Welcome to the site.
You don't live very far from me, I live in victoria.

Tuples

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
RE:bottle

hey thats cool. :eek: I thought there were like no abs around wher i live

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Hi and welcome to the site. Well, I'm sure in an area of 2 million people such as Vancouver there are at least a few *B/DLs, it's more a matter of finding them. I am one such *B/DL from the Vancouver area. Technically, I live in one of suburbs that make up Metro Vancouver, but in any case, I do live in the general Vancouver area. So you are not alone in the area! Message me if you want to talk.

From the sexual point of view, I totally know where you're coming from. Diapers and baby stuff are the only things that really turn me on at this point, though I am working on figuring out the rest of my sexuality. It may take a while, but I think you'll probably figure out the rest of sexuality eventually, just don't rush it; these things take time! Anyways, I hope you like it here.

Tuples

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Hi and welcome to the site. Well, I'm sure in an area of 2 million people such as Vancouver there are at least a few *B/DLs, it's more a matter of finding them. I am one such *B/DL from the Vancouver area. Technically, I live in one of suburbs that make up Metro Vancouver, but in any case, I do live in the general Vancouver area. So you are not alone in the area! Message me if you want to talk.

From the sexual point of view, I totally know where you're coming from. Diapers and baby stuff are the only things that really turn me on at this point, though I am working on figuring out the rest of my sexuality. It may take a while, but I think you'll probably figure out the rest of sexuality eventually, just don't rush it; these things take time! Anyways, I hope you like it here.
yah thanks for the advice (and I mean it).

Anyways I think I am straightb ecause all my fatansies involve woman, but hey at least I know for sure that I'm not gay (which is not a bad thing by the way) because I am completely turned off my men in a sexual manner (egh)

Status
Not open for further replies.