Hey This Is Me I Am Shy And Always Need A Cuddle

Status
Not open for further replies.

INeedACuddle

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey everybody, I am a 23 year old male from the UK, I love wearing my Nappies because they make me feel like I am being cuddled and when I have got my Nappy on I feel really soft and comfy and cosy and cuddly and my Nappy, my nice comfy cosy snuggly soft bed and my teddy bear that I cuddle really help me to calm down from my Anxiety and Depression. I would really love with all of my heart to chat to anybody, thank you so much with all of my heart for letting me become a member of this amazing website :)

egor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello INeedACuddle and welcome to the group.

So that we can get to know you better, would you please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Little2Roo

Published Author
Company Rep
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
*gives great BIG Cuddle hug*. Feel better? Welcome to ADISC. Im a Babyfur tiger who luvs cuddles, pounces, tickles, hide and seeks, and found You's!

INeedACuddle

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Aww you have really comforted me with my depression and made me feel happy Nappy :) My main interests are; Fishing, talking and meeting new people, making people feel happy, listening to people and trying my hardest with all my heart to help people with their problems, I like cycling, video games, learning how everything works, hmmmm, but most of all just love to make friends with really friendly people :) I love wearing my nice comfy Nappies to help ,e escape from my depression and I cuddle my big teddy bear in my comfy bed and pretend that I am being cuddled to sleep by a nice cute lady in my nice comfy Nappy :)

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Aww you have really comforted me with my depression and made me feel happy Nappy :) My main interests are; Fishing, talking and meeting new people, making people feel happy, listening to people and trying my hardest with all my heart to help people with their problems, I like cycling, video games, learning how everything works, hmmmm, but most of all just love to make friends with really friendly people :) I love wearing my nice comfy Nappies to help ,e escape from my depression and I cuddle my big teddy bear in my comfy bed and pretend that I am being cuddled to sleep by a nice cute lady in my nice comfy Nappy :)

Hi and welcome to the site. I used to do a lot of fishing until my wife had some serious health problems. I still manage to get out on my bicycle however.

Status
Not open for further replies.