• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hey There

Status
Not open for further replies.

sickness4123

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I don't really know what to put here, my part in this life style is unknown to all but one friend of mine who I managed to find out was a little by being able to read the tells.
This is the first time Ive ever even written about thisside of e in a public context

So ill just say a few little things
Im English but spent much of my year in Scotland for university.
Im 19. Primarily a daddy but love to switch to little sometimes.

I guess thatll do for now

SissyDLE

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
Welcome to the site.

Well done for plucking up courage to join the site and explore this further. We are a kind and understanding bunch and the site focuses on support. If you dive into the forums you will soon find a wealth of information and plenty people to discuss things with.

It really does help us if you can tell us a little bit more about yourself. You could try having a look at this "cheat sheet" as to the kind of things that we would be interested in hearing: http://www.adisc.org/forum/greeting...-tutorial-cheat-sheet-great-introduction.html

We would also love to hear a little bit more about your back story.

DLE

ozbub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Good on you for jumping in. It's nice to be able to share with others even if it is in a covert way lol. Hey it's awesome that you have a friend to share this with too.

Status
Not open for further replies.