• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Hey there

Status
Not open for further replies.

DannyJoe

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Just thought I would introduce myself. My name is Dan and I'm a 20 year old diaper lover from Pittsburgh. I'm currently attending college and I hardly ever get to wear diapers because I have a roommate. I can't wait until next year because I will be getting my own place.

dinorider

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Welcome indeed.

I haven't been here very long, but it does seem like one of the best *B/DL so far. Enjoy!

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Welcome! Pittsburgh is a cool place. What do you think of it?

DannyJoe

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
So after posting I thought I should add a little bit more about myself. I'm an avid bike rider and I hate this cold weather because now I can't ride it. I love history and science fiction. I'm a bit of a Titanic buff, but I find just about any shipwreck interesting. I'm also somewhat of a trekkie (yes, I love Star Trek). If there's anything else you want to know about me, drop me a line.

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Hello, Dan.

By any chance are you a DJ, or is there a much more valid reason for the dj in your username? :p

Anyhoo, welcome the forums, and I hope you enjoy posting here.

D.

dprdinky

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Carer
My Initials are PRF. It would be intrigueing if somehow the last initial were the same and were related.

Status
Not open for further replies.