• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hey there!

ramendl

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hello,
I am relatively new to this community, but not to the diaper community in general. I was first introduced to diapers due to IBS as a teen and now find them comforting. I look forward to reading stories and interacting with people within the community!

Reactions: Lumos, Magicalgirl101, Kittyinpink and 1 other person
Hello ramendl and welcome to the group.

So that we may get to know you better, would you please tell us a little bit more about yourself, such as your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

egor said:
Hello ramendl and welcome to the group.

So that we may get to know you better, would you please tell us a little bit more about yourself, such as your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor
Thank you! And I generally enjoy being outdoors. Hiking, fishing, and camping are among my favorite hobbies. I also enjoy gaming from time to time. I have worked in the service industry since high school and enjoy it very much. I'm also a part time student.

Reactions: egor and Kittyinpink
Hello and welcome! 😊

Hello and welcome!

ramendl said:
Hello,
I am relatively new to this community, but not to the diaper community in general. I was first introduced to diapers due to IBS as a teen and now find them comforting. I look forward to reading stories and interacting with people within the community!
Hello and welcome here

Welcome aboard 😁

Hello and welcome aboard!

Back