• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hey there!

MommyABDLgamer

Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
  2. Other
Hello! I’m Belle, 24 and I am a mommy/caregiver. It is nice to meet everyone here. I currently live in New York, in school for my Bachelors and Masters in Childhood/Special Education. Joined because I am looking for new friends; I love to chat with new people so please don’t be shy. I love to play video games: I am a Xbox one player and my favorite games at the moment are GTA 5, Don’t starve together, State of Decay 2 and Stardew. I will also play an occasional game of Borderlands. Looking for more people to play Xbox with: ABDL and caregivers alike. I like to watch anime/manga, draw, bake and go to the movies.
I have been a mommy/caregiver for 7 years and enjoy caring for/ babying ABDL (non-sexually) while focusing on the nurturing aspect of the little’s needs.

Reactions: Ashstaggs94, surprise35, BobbiSueEllen and 3 others
Hello MommyABDLgamer and welcome to the group.

Nice introduction.

Egor

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Hi Belle. Welcome to our little corner of the interweb.

So great to have more nerdy peeps here. I'm PC and Switch gamer I'm afraid. Though I do also have a Stardew Valley addiction. 🤫

Hi Belle!!

I'm Emmy :) welcome- I am also super new. I'm in nursing school! I don't have time for games right now, but if you're looking for non-gaming friends to just chat with I'd love to!

Last edited:
Hey! Thank you for the warm welcomes~
I have been looking for a good ABDL site for some time; was originally on Kik, but the ABDL community seemed to have diminished there. I am always up for friends: gamers or not.
Stardew is a nice calming game. I just started playing the game like within the last month or so, but I enjoy it.

Reactions: emmybear and BobbiSueEllen
Hi Welcome

Hi, and welcome aboard. Always nice to have new people... especially gamers..here.

MommyABDLgamer said:
Hello! I’m Belle, 24 and I am a mommy/caregiver. It is nice to meet everyone here. I currently live in New York, in school for my Bachelors and Masters in Childhood/Special Education. Joined because I am looking for new friends; I love to chat with new people so please don’t be shy. I love to play video games: I am a Xbox one player and my favorite games at the moment are GTA 5, Don’t starve together, State of Decay 2 and Stardew. I will also play an occasional game of Borderlands. Looking for more people to play Xbox with: ABDL and caregivers alike. I like to watch anime/manga, draw, bake and go to the movies.
I have been a mommy/caregiver for 7 years and enjoy caring for/ babying ABDL (non-sexually) while focusing on the nurturing aspect of the little’s needs.
Hi there. Welcome. What kind of games do you like?

I play GTA 5, state of decay 2, stardew, don’t starve together, Borderlands: 1, pre-sequel and 2, Forza Horizon 3 & 4, dauntless, fortnite, pubg, tomb raider: rise and definitive edition, assassin creed series, Vigor, Black Desert and a few others

Reactions: Ontariodiaperlover
Hi, Belle. Newish here as well. Welcome to the site.

MommyABDLgamer said:
Hi there, i no we love far as i am in lodon, but i am looking for a abdl mommy to talk with and be friends with, would you like to chat. I am 25 from london and love being a baby abdl

MommyABDLgamer said:
I play GTA 5, state of decay 2, stardew, don’t starve together, Borderlands: 1, pre-sequel and 2, Forza Horizon 3 & 4, dauntless, fortnite, pubg, tomb raider: rise and definitive edition, assassin creed series, Vigor, Black Desert and a few others
I’m into Splinter Cell, Elder Scrolls and RDR2

Hello Belle! Welcome to ADISC!

I hope you find support, encouragement, and information here. We pride ourselves on those three things. It's cool to hear that you're a gamer. I play a good deal of Fortnite nowadays, but I play on my Nindendo Switch. Do you play fortnite on your X-box or on PC?

Hi There
Good to have more New Yorkers. I organize the NYC ABDL munch. We usually meet the 2nd or 3rd Friday evening in a Brooklyn bar - that has games!
We usually announce it on Fetlife but we also have a Kik and Telegram group. It would be nice if ADISC also had a way to make such announcements. Maybe I can suggest that. Anyway you can find me @Squirmyboy on all platforms!
Hope to see you out one month!

MommyABDLgamer said:
hi want to chat?

Back