hey there, it's FireFoxx ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

baby_connor_foxx

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
Hi there everyone,

The name is Mike, but i prefer to go by my furry name, FireFoxx.

I'm a babyfur, been wearing diapers for almost 3 years now and loving it ^_^. although that is only when i can afford them of course. its kinda hard to get them on my budget. On top of that i have been a furry for almost 7 years. I got into diapers one day when i was at a furry meet and i noticed, when one of my friends bent over to pick up a drink and his shirt rose up a little bit, that he was wearing a diaper. Well i drug him off to the side and told him that i had noticed, and he got all scared, thinking i wouldn't like him any more. Well needless to say i am a very open person and i at least try everything once. i calmed him down simply by asking him if i could try it. he got super excited and took me upstairs and let me try one on. Well needless to say i absolutely LOVED it and i have been wearing ever since. I also discovered my sissy side about a year after i started wearing diapers, and 4 months ago i bought my first skirt and other sissy baby stuff ^_^

Heh, now that i got my life story out of the way XD. there isn't much to me really. I'm a simple person. 19 years old, ill be 20 just after christmass. slinder build: 5' 11" at 145 lbs. I'm bisexual. that's right ladies and gents, gender means nothing to me, only the person's heart means anything and everything to me. I am a very very very open person. you can ask me anything and i am always happy and willing to answer, i have nothing to hide. And outside of that i will try ANYTHING at least once, whether it is sexual or not.

As far as my likes and dislikes go, pretty simple list. I am a hobbiest photographer, i also love working with computers, whether it be fixing them, or playing with them. I also am getting my foot in the door to be an internet DJ. It is very hard for me to find something that i don't like. The only thing i really don't like are people that think they are better than someone or every one else. I think that every body should be given AT LEAST one chance to prove themselves. bassically in my eyes, everyone is my friend and i will do anything to protect and help my friends without hesitation unless they give me a real reason for me not to like them.

I'm just a lovable little foxy that is just trying to get out there and make plenty of friends ^_^

Well that is all for now, if you wish to ask me anything please do not hesitate to ask. like i said, i am an open book and will openly answer anything. And also feel free to private message me if you would preffer to talk that way ofcourse

baby_connor_foxx

Contributor
Role
Hehe, thank you guys, i do beleive i will. question though. how many posts will it take for me to gain access to the live chat?

DannyTheNinja

Banned
Role
Private
Mozilla gonna sue you now dawg. They don' like nobody infringin' on their trademarks. :p

Naww, I'm just teasin'. Welcome aboard, have a great time here!

--Danny :ninja:

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other
Welcome aboard the USS (or HMS for you brits) ADISC!

Keep your trout polished! :)

Jewbacca

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Internet DJ you say, well Adisc has it's own internet radio station currently, or at least was currently, run by Corri_aka_Drew

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
Welcome to Adisc, FireFoxx. I'm sure you'll like it here.

Hope to see you posting

baby_connor_foxx

Contributor
Role
hehe, dont worry, i will be posting plenty, and thank you Hypno, ill look into that

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
Welcome to the ADISC forum FireFoxx, I hope you enjoy your stay here. :)

Best of Luck,
EpicPie

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Yes! A good intro. No, a great intro! Thank-you for putting in the effort to write something meaningful about yourself. It makes a huge difference to me. Welcome to the site. It sounds like you're going to be a nice addition to the group here. You seem like a pretty cool fox. So, being the music fanatic I am, I have to ask, who are some of your favourite bands for my own curiousity? Anyways, I look forward to getting to know you and hope you enjoy it here.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Hello and welcome! Impressive introduction - very informative.

Hehe, thank you guys, i do beleive i will. question though. how many posts will it take for me to gain access to the live chat?
There are no requirements to access the chat room. It's IRC based, so if you have an IRC client, just go to this page, which will tell you how to get to the chat.
If you still have problems, send me a PM to ask further details.

Peachy

baby_connor_foxx

Contributor
Role
Hehe, ist off thank you peachy ^_^. i've had the program for quite some time but i never learned how to use it. i used this sites answer wiki to learn how to add it into the server system

And Ben. i listen to ALL kinds of music, but i am mainly into Techno and new age metal. I especially enjoy from the techno Genre: Bass Hunter, Benni Benasi, and the Happy To BE Hardcore collection. and from the new age metal genre my all time FAVORITE band is Slipknot, after that proceeds with atreyu and the likes

baby_connor_foxx

Contributor
Role
Hehe, well thank you all for the warm welcome ^_^. gotta be one of the best ones i've gotten at a forum in quite some time guys ^_^. ive been here only too days and i already love the place.

dprdinky

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Carer
It says a lot when someone like yourself is so open in sharing themselves that people willingly and readily respond to introductions. Maybe we should set this up as an example for new newcomers as the standard for intros.

Anyway welcome! I look forward to having you participate in discussions and expect you'll probably have questions for us to respond to.

Status
Not open for further replies.