Hey there all

Status
Not open for further replies.

cawky

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Hey all,
Just signed up. Thought i should say hi and let you all know a bit about me:smile1:
Am 24yo and live in Auckland NZ, thats right way down under! Am a chef in a hotel and am kept pretty busy cooking for people. Although when i have spare time I like to have a few beers with mates and relax, or alternatively go to the gym. Afterwards tho i like to wear diapers around the house(under clothes if flatmates around) and read or watch tv.
I have always been very keen on wearing diapers since as young as i can remember, and still thoroughly enjoy them now.
Hope to get involved with all aspects of this site and community and talk to you all in the process.
Cawky:lol:

BluTack

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Welcome to ADISC.

As you can see there the changing table to the left and the Plushy pile in the back of the room by the window. Diapers are underneth the changing table along with wipes and so forth.

Enjoy your stay and good nig- *zzzzzz*

care_a_lot

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Hi There and welcome to ADISC. Quite a few people come from Australia which is sharing the wide space of down under with you. I think there might even be some people from New Zealand but don't quote me.

Looking forward to getting to know you around the site :D

the0silent0alchemist

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Welcome to ADISC.

As you can see there the changing table to the left and the Plushy pile in the back of the room by the window. Diapers are underneth the changing table along with wipes and so forth.

Enjoy your stay and good nig- *zzzzzz*
*sighs* ignore him, hes always the comedian. I on the other hand am a more serious indivdual

WELCOME!!!! (envelops with a flying hug/glomp) heh sorry, my way of saying hello when excited :D

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Ahhh nice to see a a hotel chef here! I am only 12 credits shy of my hospitality associates degree! It is a great industryto work in.

Welcome to the community! I hope that you enjoy it here!

Please feel free to post anytime you would like and to ask qeustions, advice, or support that you might need.

cawky

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
hey guys,
been into town drinking since my last post a few hours ago. Am back home now and stoked to see all the replies you all gave me. Am loving sitting here with my computer and a thick molicares diaper on, my flatmate is asleep in the next room over, makes it more fun anyway. Great to see so many aussies online not that far away from me at all, think you guys got more of an ab/dl scene established tho. Cheers so much for the welcome and am keen to talk to anyone else.

Hey Eclipse,
Yeah great to meet someone else in the hospo trade. You know as well as me that the hours are unsocialable and taxing on the body! However i think the industry calls us to suck it up and then get on it and spit it back!! However you can't beat a quiet night in diapers to unwind. Cheers for the message and hope to catch up soon.
Hope you have an unstressfull and drama free day!

Last edited by a moderator:
Role
Private
If you have just said something and wish to expand on it or say something else, please try to use the "Edit" feature. It keeps things nice and tidy. :thumbsup:

cawky

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
hey Luckie, how do i suss out the edit feature? Where do i find it? Am keen to suss out the correct protocol/manners.
Cheers Cawky

Role
Private
It's located in the bottom right-hand corner of every post you make. Just click it and edit your post. Once you're done, just click the "Save Changes" button. You can add a reason for editing if you wish.

cawky

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Hey bro,
cheers for the help. Don't know why i need to edit tho. are you referring to the content or the format.

Hey Luckie,
what time is it in Aus now?
It's 4.45am here in NZ, still feeling buzzed from town and can't sleep.
What r u doing up?

Last edited by a moderator:

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
Hey all,
Just signed up. Thought i should say hi and let you all know a bit about me:smile1:
Am 24yo and live in Auckland NZ, thats right way down under! Am a chef in a hotel and am kept pretty busy cooking for people. Although when i have spare time I like to have a few beers with mates and relax, or alternatively go to the gym. Afterwards tho i like to wear diapers around the house(under clothes if flatmates around) and read or watch tv.
I have always been very keen on wearing diapers since as young as i can remember, and still thoroughly enjoy them now.
Hope to get involved with all aspects of this site and community and talk to you all in the process.
Cawky:lol:
Welcome to ADISC! :biggrin:

So your a chef huh?

I'm actually very interested in becoming a chef of some sort. I was thinking about cooking for ships and cruise lines. Since you are a chef, would you mind answering a few questions for me? I don't know a lot of chefs that I can talk to about these.

I'd send you a PM, but since your new I'm not sure if I can, so..

1.)What is your rank? (ie, 2 stars, 3 stars, 4 stars, Master?)

2.)How long did it take you to get there?

3.)Is the job itself worth it pay wise? It seems like different chefs make different amounts..

4.)Are you happy with it?

I've got other questions, but let's just start with those for now.. Answering those alone would help a lot. :hug:

Again, weclome to the community, and I hope you enjoy it here!

cawky

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Hey Chromos,
Sweet as don't mind answering any questions you've got.
Firstly, In NZ we don't have a star ranking system as such, you start as a commis chef once your qualified(ie. uni, tech, apprentiship course) and then from there you move to chef de partie, then junior sous chef, sous chef, and lastly head chef. Thats pretty much the basic positions, although smaller resteraunts will have less and big hotels will have more. Well I'm a Chef de Partie so basically 3-4th from top in my hotel. You'll find hotels and top restaurants are very hard to break into the top ranks(most chefs there have been trying to for years, so you join the bottom of the cue as such).
I've only been cooking professionally for 3 years. I did an apprentiship so i was working in a restaurant as i trained, pretty much learned on site. The apprentiship went for 3 years and I've just finished it. The fact that i had 3 years restaurant experience meant that i could then easily jump into the Chef de Partie position.
Pay wise it's pretty hard. You really have to be in it for the love of it as the pay doesnt reflect the hours and stressful conditions. I thought I'd go in and be the next Jamie Oliver but sadly it doesn't work like that and he was a real freak/find. The pay does get better of course, but really before head chef position it's pretty average.
I have been happy doing it for the last 3 years, when i first started i was awe taken and really loved it(i'd always been into cooking, learnt to read from cookbooks at 4yo) I'ts definately an exciting and "on the edge of your seat" job, no day is the same and you just have to roll with the punches. I still love it tho and look forward to the atmosphere each night brings.
Hope i answered a few of your questions.
Hit me up anytime.
Cawky

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Thanks for that, it did help! :biggrin: I didn't realize that our systems were so different though..

cawky

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Yeah I take it you're from America as it doesn't say on your profile.
In New Zealand, Australia and britain and most of Europe it's the system i explained, I'ts all french terminology, as thats where the real art od cooking/cheffing began.
So what do you get up to at the moment? What time is it where you are?

Spirit

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
Hi cawky and welcome to the forum!

A chef, huh? What sort of dishes do you cook?

The only "Australian" thing I can think of are meat pies. I know nothing about Kiwi delicacies, but I suspect that if I walked into a Kiwi restaurant, lamb would be one of the choices... :S But the again, I'm not very multicultural! :p

cawky

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Hey Spirit,
I know what you mean. Australia and New Zealand cuisine is largely influenced by foreigners living here. I guess because australia and NZ are so young as countries we don't really have our own style of cooking. Love to learn all the different dishes from around the world tho, I guess if anything we put our own flair into the dishes to make them suit our lifestyles and environment, so in one way we are making them our own cuisine.
Yeah your right lamb is on the menu a lot(sheep shaggers as aussies call us lol), I guess because we produce a lot. Lots of people find it too strong a taste tho.
So you like cooking?
I've got some cousins in Brisbane so have been there quite a bit, really like it there, feels more relaxed and summertime than Sydney.
You ever been to NZ?

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Hey bro,
cheers for the help. Don't know why i need to edit tho. are you referring to the content or the format.
He's referring to the fact that you have posted two messages in a row. That is considered bad style because there's no reason why you cannot type everything you have to say into the same box and thus make it one single message.
However, I'm not sure if newbies actually have "edit" buttons. Newbies are subject to restrictions, and at some point in the past, the lack of the "edit" button was one of them.

Either way, welcome to our little clearing in that huge forest called "internet". Enjoy your time here, and don't leave dirty diapers around! :tongueout:

Peachy

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Yeah I take it you're from America as it doesn't say on your profile.

So what do you get up to at the moment? What time is it where you are?
Yep, I'm an American, who wishes they were a European. :)

Not up to much right now.. it's 5:02 pm, and I'm thinking about dinner..

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Hey Eclipse,
Yeah great to meet someone else in the hospo trade. You know as well as me that the hours are unsocialable and taxing on the body! However i think the industry calls us to suck it up and then get on it and spit it back!! However you can't beat a quiet night in diapers to unwind. Cheers for the message and hope to catch up soon.
Hope you have an unstressfull and drama free day!
Yes I can relate to all that very much so. Except I am only working part time right now, so about 20 hours a week. That is only because I go to college full time, to get my associates degree in hospitality management (not culinary). Even though I am majoring in front of the house operations I still have taking a good handful of cooking and food classes because obviously the front service people have to know about the back of the house operations some, to be able to explain it to a customer if they have a qeustion. I am not working in a hotel right now, just an assistant manager at a restaurant right now, so the pay is not that great for me either. In the end it will get really nice once I land like top manager position for a specific department, and hopefully one day general manager of a resort, thats one of my dreams.

Also I totally know what you mean by how great a diaper is at the end of a long day.

Again welcome to our community, glad to have you aboard! I am going to add you to my buddy list.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.