hey really embrassing question

Status
Not open for further replies.

steel

Est. Contributor
Ok, well I got a whitehead on my balls like a big one and i just popped it like a normal whitehead and it sorta hurt when i did. Is it normal to have these on my balls. It is just one so I'm sure its not a std.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Yeah it's normal...You kind of explained it in a gross way though...

steel

Est. Contributor
Well sorry just so nervous though never has happened to me before and just really scared.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I don't see why you would be scared...You can get a whitehead pretty much anywhere

BabyMullet

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Your genitals are places that are dark, moist, oily, and most of the time do not see a lot of sunlight. You can expect acne in that area.

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
White head can pop up any where that you have a sweat pore, which is pretty much everywhere.

Anon E. Mouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I used to have them a few years back. At the time, I was freaking out thinking it was like some std or something. I thought I was passed it down by parents or something. Worst few minutes of my life, until I realized it was just another whitehead.

cpndl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
It could also have been a in-grown hair. This would happen if you have been shaving down there.

cpndl

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Well, that sucks for you.

I'd be a little creeped out too, I've never gotten any acne down there, had two or three ingrown hairs when I first started shaving, but that's about it.

Spirit

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
You can get acne anywhere except the palms of your hands. This is normal and whiteheads aren't really anything to worry about. If it's just a whitehead, it usually takes a while to develop into a pimple.

Role
Private
You can get acne anywhere except the palms of your hands. This is normal and whiteheads aren't really anything to worry about. If it's just a whitehead, it usually takes a while to develop into a pimple.
Hmm... does the thumb count as a palm? I once had a whitehead on my thumb, palm-side. That was very weird.

As for on your balls, basically what BabyMullet said. Not to mention with new hairs sprouting, that leaves a great chance for dirt and whatnot to get under your skin, or an ingrown hair to form.

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
Yeah, well, you mix darkness with moisure, and a place where dirt and oil from your skin can get trapped, and you get acne. I've had one of those on my balls too. As you can imagine, I was reluctant to pop it, but eventually I had no choice. Hurt like the dickens when I popped it too! (which required a needle, and a rag in my mouth to muffle the screams of pain.)

So yeah, don''t panic- it happens.

Last edited:

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Perhaps some of y'all should wash better.

Being diapered as much as I am... I have never (knocks on wood) had any problems with that particular area.

I wash the area thoroughly every day... shave regularly... use wipes whenever I change... and generally allow myself an hour or two to "air out" every day... so as to promote healthy skin as much as possible.

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
It has little to do with being dirty! It's more about what you eat than anything. The foods we eat these days are high in sugars, and starches and just general crap, which contributes to the formation of acne. But hey, I consdier myself lucky. I never had an acne outbreak when I was younger at all. I just got a few here and there, and that was it..

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I've gotten them without wearing diapers...So that's not necessarily a factor in it...It depends on your skin/genetics, what you eat (like Chromos said), etc...

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Hmm thats interesting, I have got something similar, but I am not quite sure if it is a pimple. I know that there are these thing called penile papils (sp? babymullet you know about these) anyways they are little faint white dots at the base of my thing under my skin (uncut) plus also on my sack. I know it is not an STD because they are not painful and more importantly they were there way before I lost my virginity even.

What combobulates my mind is that every once in a blue moon one of these white things will come to the surface of the skin just like a pimple (this is when it becomes painful just like a pimple). This has happened twice and both times I popped it, except it did not pop and there was no puss/infection. It was just like this white looking ball thing, that kind of looks like those white seeds that come out of pimples sometimes. Anyways like I said I am 100% sure it is not an STD but not so sure that it is a pimples, cause they are always there and do not hurt, only hurts when one comes to the surface rarely.

Anyone else have these come to a head or know what this is?

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
I get them all the time in that area(inner thighs, crotch, etc) I'm VERY acne prone, it's nothing to worry about just a minor annoyance.

baby jester

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
well i had one on my scrotum, also. all i can say is DONT pop them, if you do, they will hurt. it is not like you have to worry about people seeing it and saying "ew a zit, thats disgusting" or at least you shouldnt have people saying that, i dont know what happens in your life ;p

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Ok ma ballz? I hope that never happens to me :p.
I'm not very acne prone, just my upper back but that's all. I'm not woried.

But that sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.