Hey im mike ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

babymike

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Hey im completely new to this site but I have been on tb/ab sites before. anyway more info about me, my name is mike im 16 and have always had some sort of love for diapers but didn’t really get into them till I was 14 when I tried them on again for the first time in since I was 3. And I have recently been expanding my teenbabyism since I started posting on teen baby forums. im going to college on Monday as I have just finished my gcses. I live in England in Dorset and in my spare time I play guitar although haven’t been able to due to recently falling down the stairs :sad: but im on the mend. Anyway judging by some of the peoples posts and comment you all seem really nice and I cant wait to get to know you all.

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
Hey Mike!

Welcome to Adisc

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Hey, welcome to the site. Glad to have another guitarist join our ranks. I hope you enjoy it here.

wwetbed

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
welcome to adisc! hope u have fun surfing all around thsi site! Good to see ppl from europe here (i am part Bristish myself!!) :) ~ Will in New York

fifigal

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy, Little
Warm Welcomes and Greetings,Mike.Until recently,there was another member who used the name BabyMike,so it will probably take me awhile to get used to associating that name with your posts.Anyway,glad you are here.Have fun.

AbbeyJunction

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur, Sissy, Carer, Other
Welcome welcome. YOu will find this community to be very warm and charming... sorta...

Just watch for the occasional crazy that makes bad posts.

Shen

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Welcome! You're 16 and in college? That's rather impressive.

weswissa

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
Welcome to our site... I think he mean like a boarding school or something... or maybe not... anyways welcome...

~Weswissa

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
SOunds normal to me for a British 16 year old, to be honest. Remeber that British college = the last 2 years of American high schools!

Anyway, welcome to ADISC, babymike, and next time you plan to fall down the stairs, wear protection! ;)

Peachy

Tafshin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Cho, mike.

It be good havin' you in our company, brutha.
You jus' dun go thinkin' that you can't get the answer you look fo' here, cause this is the best place of the best place, seen?

So you jus' lay low and watch the spark ignite the whole city in a inferno, my youth.

Seen?

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Well howdy, Mike!

Great to have you on the forums. I imagine you're gettin used to the ways and wonders of ADISC, being here for 2 days so far... maybe not, either way you'll learn to like it here. I, like a few others, enjoy using the forums a bit too much to the extent that we're addicted :p but hey, life's a game, and ya only get one shot at playing.

I say this to everyone, but if you've not talked to other users on the IRC or Flashchat, you totally should. No better way of getting to know other ADISCers in my opinion ^^,

D

Well... ya see... Britain generally is impressive :D Nah, Peachy's right... or is he...?

Status
Not open for further replies.