• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hey I'm Diaper Dean.

Diaperdean

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I Love my life and my beautiful Thai wife! I told her a couple times about four or five years ago "I like wearing diapers" and she always kinda shrugged it off saying, "You'll be in depends soon enough. No need to rush it." So the only time I could ever wear them was when she was out of town, then I had to make sure everything was out of the house before she got home. I hate keeping secrets from my wife!!

So our morning routine is, I get up and make coffee and serve her in bed, and I always do it naked!! In fact, if she had her way she would keep me naked all the time. I think it gives her a feeling of power and authority. Anyways, she noticed that I, in my mid 50's would have to pee at least three times while making coffee. We never close the bathroom door. About two years ago she asked me about it and I told her, guys in their mid 50's get an over active bladder. Then I brought up the diaper thing again and she said "Good idea" and off we went to Wall Mart to get me some Maximum absorbency diapers. I was in pee pee Heaven, wearing diapers every day, and wearing around the house!! Hallelujah!!

So about a year ago we were out at the sports park by the lake walking. I had my diaper on under my jogging pants and I was happily pissing as we walked along and all of a sudden my wife stops, looks at me and says, "I GOTTA PEE... BAD!!" The restrooms are all closed because of covid 19 and she can't go in the bushes. There's just too many people around so we power walked back to the car. When we get there I started looking for something she could pee in but I couldn't find anything. We ended up speeding to Wall Mart so she could run into the restroom.

When she came out she asked me if I'd peed in my diaper yet and I said "Twice" Then I told her I was peeing again as we were pulling out of Wall Mart. She said in her beautiful Asian Thai accent, "That's does it. I want to wear diapers too". So as soon as we got home we diapered her up. It was so much fun watching her learn how to let her pee go in the diaper. I forgot how un-natural it was to un-potty train myself and learn to pee in a diaper. It's just not normal at first.

Long story short. Now she's totally hooked, I think more than me!! She even wears them when we're at home!! She would rather pee in a diaper than in the toilet!! She's adorable!! We just LOVE our naughty little secrets. When we go out in public we whisper in each others ear whenever we're peeing in our diapers, like "I'm peeing right now!!" Then we giggle together!! I can kinda tell when she's peeing her diaper by the look on her face.

Last edited:

Diaperdean

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey Y'all!! I Love You ALL.
I was on another web site called "isitnormal" and those people treat Diaper Lovers like we're evil or something. Heck, we aint hurtin anybody. We're just having fun and feeling good!!
I am so glad I discovered ADISC!! Thank you for being here!!

ChristopherRichard

NOBO DILO VESAS MAR TARSE.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
A big WELCOME from the UK posse👍😁

We all got something going on..... it's a shame vanilla's can't see their own thing!!!

NO HARM? NO FOUL!!

Take a good look arround the site and you will soon find out that you ain't nuthin noo!!!!
🤣🤣🤣👍👍👍

LittleScotty

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Welcome Dean! I've never been on any site bar this one and I've found it a really great place to chat to others, seek advice and share experiences. I hope you you do too!